Chapter 136

Ceillia was still in the shower, she wanted be extra clean when we landed. We were less then 20 minutes away from landing. I felt very light and very happy. I sent a message to Dar'ke, an he gave us the go ahead.

I was going to have another round with that Chit Sa'ke! I let out a growl when I think that.

"Hopper are you okay?" Ceillia says as she comes out dressed an drying her hair with a towel. Her sweet scent made me want to delay our landing, for another round of mating. I couldn't help it she was so Sweet! An it felt amazing to be one with her.

"I am fine Ceillia, just can't wait till I can beat that Chit Sa'ke into the ground...it will have to be back when we are at home though." I said a little frustrated.

Ceillia places her hand on my shoulder and gives my back a little rub. "Hopper, you can't like everyone in this universe. However you are going to be relying on one another in the future. Treat him with the same respect he has for you." She scolds me like I am a pup.

She would make a great bearer... I wonder what our pups would be like. My gaze goes to her belly, maybe soon we will find out. I turn the chair to the side and capture my mate in my arms and cuddle her.

"Ack! Hopper!" Ceillia says in surprise.

"I missed you!! You took so long in the shower...just few minutes please" I said while nuzzling my head between her soft breasts.

She sighs and strokes my head crest and cuddles me back. Then kisses my head. "Hopper what am I going to do with you?" She asks me.

"Your gonna mate me and feed me tasty Ooman snacks till the end of time?" I answer her jokingly and honestly.

She chuckle at me then threw her wet towel onto my head and face. "I am being serious Hopper!" Ceillia says to me.

"So am I Ceillia" I growl at her playfully.

Just then an incoming transmission comes in from the chit...."Hopper you are 10 minutes away you are cleared to come. Make sure you don't cluster near the other ships" he said before ending the transmission be for I can reply.

"He sounds pleasant...." Ceillia said with a flat tone.

"He is a Pauker Ceillia, keep your distance away from him." I say to her Sternly. She nods and we head in for landing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in the ground I am sitting in a camping chair just out side Dar'kes ship. I can't sit on the ground anymore without needing assistance to get my whale ass up!

I placed a hand on my belly over my sleeping pups, it was neat to know when they were awake and sleeping. I could even tell if they were dreaming.

Dar'ke and Sa'ke have gone over the Ooman ship, everything looks good. I just needed to copy the atmosphere exchanger and merge it with the ship print in my inventory. While doing that Ceillia was going to teach the Female and Male Adult yautja how to use the ships.

This was going to be a great help! Once the atmosphere exchangers are put in we can start loading the  colonies up. Dee and Fa'tae will be down shortly as well. Dee will fly Dar'kes ship back to the clan ship. I will ride on Fa'taes ship incase we get attacked. So in 2 days we should be on the road home. A week after that I should be with Sooni, Maini, Tanomi and the rest of the family! I was very excited.

I was also worried about Dar'ke and Sa'ke plan however I knew that those two can pull it off. I made them promise me that they both would come back alive. Or else I would be going with them to Bru'taes ship!

They had both growled out  'No!' to me when I had made the suggestion. They wanted me far away from the situation. Given the state that I was in it wasn't worth pursuing.