Chapter 96

Crash and I arrive at my training room ahead of the three to be punished.

"Crash can you take care of the beatings? I promised Chris that they wouldn't be killed. I honestly don't know if I can hold back" I say to him.

Crash nods, he understood where I was coming from. He would be more fair then I would be. OldOne, Dee and Fa'tae arrived.

OldOne starts to remove his prosthetic leg. He uncouples it and hops into the training room before kneeling down on one leg in the center of the room. Dee and Fa'tae follow him kneeling down one on either side of him.

The Doors are closed and a sound proofing shield is erected. Crash and I stand before them. I am glaring at the young hunters. I wave to Crash to start on OldOne.

Crash breaks A few ribs and OldOnes Dominate arm. OldOne didn't even flinch or make a sound. OldOne knows that any reaction will cause more punishment to be actioned upon him.

I ask OldOne "Do you realize why you are being punished, keep in mind if you do not confess. It will not be an honourable death for you"

OldOne hesitates for a second "My sin is over burdening the Matriarch that caused her stress that could have lead to her pups and her life being taken. I over burdened her about the up coming missions. I did provide her a shield for her future safety. However I failed you and the clan as I should have come to you first rather then going to your Mates to have this resolved" OldOne says in a calm statement as blood oozes from his mouth.

"OldOne this will be the only punishment you will receive on this manner. You will continue to work in the kitchens as per normal. You are still a full fledged clan member your status will not change. Leave now and get out of my sight" I barked at him.

OldOne bows while kneeling he gets up and hops to the door. Crash opens it for him gets him a chair to sit on outside. When Crash comes back in it's just us and the young hunters.

I wave to Crash to begin the beatings on both of them. Unfortunately as strong as these young hunters were they both showed reactions to pain. Ribs were broken, they each had they're ankles broken as well as an arm. Crash had taken out a knife and began to remove the medium length dreads off of each of them. Although this seemed rather cruel it was a far cry from what I wanted done to them.

They were both bloody an breathing heavily. "I will ask you two the same question, Do you know why you are being punished? Keep in mind if you do not confess now you will be wasting the Matriarch wish to have you both alive!" I growled at them.

They looked at each other the second one started "My sin is I knew that there was someone on the ship that intended ill will towards the clan and the Matriarch. Even though I know that they were being blackmailed to do it, it was still caused harm to the one individual who has been like a bearer to us. I know we should have found a way to alert you but with spies on the ship we didn't know who to trust. I know what it means to betray the clan. I am prepared to give up my life if it means that the Matriarch her pups as well as the bearer clan that is threatened can be safe." The second one bows down with his bloody head crest to the floor.

The first one starts to tear up "My sin is not coming to you when my bearer clan was first threatened. To agreeing with clan leader Bru'tae plan to kidnap the Matriarch." He says while tears of blood pour from his face. "I betrayed the clan I deserved nothing more then death, but please if you can save the bearer clan that's all I ask! I meant no harm to the Matriarch and her pups. I was going to steal them back as soon as I could! My sin is causing harm to my clan, my Matriarch because I am weak!" The first one now bows his bloody head crest to the ground.

Crash had recorded everything as they would need this as evidence. I stare at the in silence with my arms crossed. They were both beaten, bloody and weak!