Chapter 24

We arrive to the mess hall. The vegetable stew and the roasted meat were being passed around. Growls, Chitters and clicks can be heard through out the hall. I wave on so they can start eating. I take a seat with Hopper and start to eat with everyone.

"This stew is really good today. Looks like having Chris in the kitchen really helped. I hope she was able to taste this as well." Hopper chittered to me

The food was good and he was right about the stew. I didn't realize I hadn't eaten much of anything in the last few days. I feel like I am forgetting something important.

"Dar'ke you have been feeding Chris right?" Hopper asks me.

I drop my roasted meat...in an oh chit moment. I forgot to feed my Ooman!!! We hadn't gotten any food or drink while indulging in one another.....

The shocked look of horror on my face as it dawned on me sent Hopper into a fit of chitters and laughter so bad he was holding his sides.

"You ....two... are so stupid together!!" He was able to get out in a fit of laughter.

I go to stand up and Hopper grabs me and shakes his head. "Chris has been eating from her inventory. Crash said he smelted ooman food from her mouth when she talked to him before they went to the kitchen."

I sit back down stunned and I put my hand to my head. I am not use to having a mate around the ship. Happy that Chris had her own stash but it would be good to see her in the hall eating with all of them. Especially if she stayed on the ship and they did have pups together......I shook my head.

"Brother you are thinking to much with the wrong head. Chris may be Ooman but she does act a lot like a female Yautja. She will get hurt, she will fall, however she has strength and independence to over come those boundaries" Hopper said to me while munching on roasted meat

"I should get Chris training with Sooni soon after I mate with Sooni that way Chris will be better prepared to train later on here on the ship" I say absentmindedly

Hopper Justs about chokes "Are you sure that is a wise idea....? If Sooni bears a pup training that soon could cause her to lose the pup" he asks me

I nod "Sooni is the strongest of my mates and she will train Chris with my pups so it will be easier on all of them"

"Ohhhh that kind of training, yeah then Sooni and Chris will be fine. Well Chris will probably end up sore those drills we did as pups were hell" Hopper laughed

Hopper continued "Speaking of Sooni was she able to talk with you and Chris? I take it went well if you are thinking about them training together..."

I shrugged my shoulders as I finish up my stew " It went as best it could. However if Chris is accepted and considered a legal mate she has to go through disciplinary actions from my current mates now. Since we mated without they're constant"

Hopper looked at me seriously "So are we gonna need to plan an escape for Chris then?"

I shook my head no " No Chris said she is willing to pay the price. As she shouldn't have ignored the laws...even though she didn't know them! And will do whatever it takes to appease each of them. In the mean time until the  her and I are no longer allowed to Mate. She gave her word to Sooni...."

Hopper begins to roar with laughter to the point he falls onto the floor. I kick his legs but he can't seem to stop. I just get up and grab him by the belt of his armor and drag him away with me.

"Dar'ke....I can't......believe.....oh Paya....your so screwed!!" Hopper gasps between breaths.

I growl at him very annoyed cause he was right. That's what made this worse. "We need to take inventory of the weapons and armor that was used on the Chiva" I growl at Hopper