Chapter 147

***Sorry everyone I accidentally hit publish instead of save on this chapter earlier today. However moving forward I will posting Mondays, Wednesday's an Fridays. Thank you!!***

Maini has given me a good run down on pup care. After a couple of explosive fur diaper changes together. I felt that I had a good handle on the situation. Plus my babies were so cuddly!! I had space kittens of my own!

"Chris, Dar'ke...I think it is best that Lu'Nye stays with you tonight as well as the next few nights with the sucklings. He has a lot of experience an it would be easier on the both of you" Maini chittered at me.

I heard Dar'ke who was holding both out pup growl deeply with great disapproval at that idea. He wore a very grumpy expression on his face as well.

The pups had their beautiful eyes almost budging out of their cute little skulls, they were in awe of their father's growl. They then started to growl at one another trying to imitate Dar'ke.

I laughed an Maini chittered as she was also very amused. They seemed to be having a growling contest. Dar'kes expression soften as he would growl at them playfully. Turning it in to a game.

I looked over at Maini "That would be a good idea Maini. I am sure that Lu'Nye would like to see his new siblings. How long till we can introduce them to the other pups?" I ask her.

"I will make sure that he will be here. As for the other pups, usually they meet the suckling pups about 3 to 5 days after they have been born...just in case there is complications..." Maini trailed off.

"Really that soon?" Dar'ke asks. Sounding a little confused.

"There has been a lot of medical advances in regards to pups and female health. Since our pups are generally very healthy and free from diseases they don't need to wait a months time like before. You should remember this I sent you a report on it many years ago that you approved of." Maini said while giving Dar'ke a look of 'Did you just approve my report without reading it?' Look .

Just then the soft growls of the pups came out loudly and fericer...they were now waving their tiny fists at one another. It looked like they were challenging one another. They were just so precious...they reminded me of my favorite older cousin and my younger brother when they would get into fights...

I came over and tickled their bellies, they let out shrieks and happy purrs. They also reached for me, Dar'ke handed them to me. One in each arm they snuggled into my sides and were letting out sleeply cooing sounds.

"I know it not conventional...but would you both mind if I name our pups? " I ask Dar'ke and Maini.

Maini looked at me an nodded "They may change them in the future. Just keep that in mind Chris..." She said in a pondering tone.

"I see no issues with this Chris, did you have any idea?" Dar'ke asked me.

I look to my deep red purple garnet colored pup."He reminds me of my wise family member who was very precious to me. I would like to name out pup after him, his name was Jayvee. I think in Yautja it would be more pronounced as Jay'Ve" I say giving Jay'Ve a forehead nuzzel. An he let's out a little squee!

I look over to my light Amethyst colored pup and give him a head nuzzel as well. "An this cheeky one reminds me of my brother who had a pretense on finding trouble an being sly. His name was Sean...in yautja I think it would be Sha'On" I say with his little fist bopping my nose. Ohhhh how can they be this cute!!

They cuddle into the side of my breasts an start to let off little growls. They were definitely hungry little babies. Even Maini remarked she never seen such hungry pups. Dar'ke got behind me and helped me while I doubled nursed them.