Chapter 95

I get an incoming message I take it to my private room. It seems the young hunter I have by the neck from Dar'kes clan has some interesting information to report.

I get to the console and I bring up the transmission. I see a bloody face, my mood began to sour..."SPEAK" I growl at him.

"The Matriarch fell ill with her pups...she is stable but has been put on bed rest for the next 2 week by the healer...."the young hunter coughed up blood.

I slammed both my fists into the console. NO! This would interfere with my plans. I needed this Ooman alive for my pups that she would birth!.

"Make sure you get her on the ship carefully when you take her. You will keep the original schedule. If not then I will kill every last one of them!!" I roared angrily.

The young hunter flinched. "Clan leader Dar'ke is going to punish myself and my partner further for not noticing the Matriarchs distress earlier. However it looks that we will remain her guards, the Matriarch requested us to remain the same. There is a new Female Ooman on the ship that is also looking after the Matriarch...although it may be difficult to gain access to her its not impossible. I should be able to keep the plan as per your requirements Clan leader Bru'tae" the young hunter said quickly.

"Hmm nice to see that Dar'ke hasn't gone to soft. You are to take your punishment from him and you will get one from me as well. I don't appreciate damaged property..." I growled out frightening the young hunter.

"If that is what you request as long as my family is safe I would give my life to you Bru'tae..." the young hunter spoke somberly.

This was a very good hunter...too bad he was going to suffer a fate worst then death. I thought to myself with a chitter. "They will survive, I swore on my honor they would." I lied to the young hunter. Honor was a foolish standard, power was real and better to control fellow Yautja!

As soon as I had the others evacuated and the Matriarch in my hands I will have had given orders to blow up that planet. I can't have loose ends coming back to bite me later on.

The young hunter looked relieved...I can't wait to see the horror in his eyes when we send him back to Dar'ke with the knowledge that all of his family is killed. It was going to be a delight to see the life go out of him.

"I will find away to get the Matriarch to you Clan leader Bru'tae." The young hunter finished and I cut off the transmission.

This did lead to some issues. Although her pups are strong if her body is not strong enough to carry to term she useless to me! I would have to make sure she carried these pups to term first to know what to experience when she carries my pups. I sighed angrily this has better be worth it!

I pull up the Ooman Scans again, I had also gotten her recent one from today. Everything looked fine the notes from the healer says that she can't be put under mental stress as that could cause her to miscarry.

I would have to put off my Fun in breaking her till later....I will put the female in Sa'ke room until I have need of her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was nuzzling my Space kitty in the enclosure. It was very warm in there but the cramped space allowed us to be snuggled buddies. Dar'ke was purring very loudly and was very hands on. Touching me everywhere like he was making sure his mark wouldn't leave me.

"Dar'ke, I love you very much." I say to him trying to comfort him. I was going to miss him a lot. He was still very angry and anxious about what would be happening in 4.5 days.

"I love you to Chris" Dar'ke purrs to me wrapping me up so that my back is against his chest. He has one hand cupping my breast an the other is holding the spot above my belly where the pups are. I can almost feel them snuggle into his hand.