Chapter 78

I am being carried thru the trees by this tall yautja named Hopper. I am so scared I hold on to his neck tightly. He chitters at me...Chris had mention to me that this is how they generally laugh. It was a bit unnerving to say the least!

We are high up on a cliff ledge now and Hopper puts me down carefully. He was being very gentle with me like I would break...it felt a bit nice but also weird. I had never been treated in a feminine manner.

"Ceillia would you like to take a break and have some Snacks?" Hopper asks me

"Yes please" I say looking up at him. Hopper was 2 feet taller then I was! It was odd having to look up to them! Especially when most people were shorter then me, like Chris! She could be my younger sister. She was easily a foot shorter then I was, but she was so cute and petite! I thought to myself.

Hopper grabs the back packs off of his back and hands me mine and he opens his. He seems in awe of all the snacks Chris packed for us!

He seemed a bit shy as well. "Uhhh Ceillia  I am gonna take off my bio mask. Please don't freak out to much." Hopper asks me

"Hopper I have seen your kind before its okay" I try and reassure him. He took off his mask helmet thing. I could see his face. His skin was more of a green color. I suppose Hopper reminded me of a grasshopper in a book I saw about earth's insects.

His mandibles clicking showed off his large fangs. I did not want to be on the end of those. We both tucked into our bags and I grabbed a candy bar, trail mix and a bottle of water. I munched on my snacks and look over at Hopper who has eaten about 1/2 the backpack snacks! Oh my he did really enjoy his snacks.

"Sorry if I seem a bit unsightly Ceillia. I just can't help myself Ooman snacks are soooo tasty!" Hopper said to me

"These ones definitely are. I haven't had snacks like this in a long time myself. Back on the colonies there were generally not any ingredients like these. Usually only the wealthy has access to old earth plants. So everyday people like myself, we never had access to a lot of sweet things." I said to Hopper as I enjoy the sweet creamy an light crunchy texture of the Kitkat bar. Its sweetness filling my mouth and soul with its tasty goodness.

"Not all Oomans have access to snacks like these?" Hopper asked me in shock.

"No, if you were able to get your hands on something like this. To the right person you could trade a candy bar for small battle ship." I said to him half jokingly.

Hopper seemed in awe and slowed down his eating. "These are really valuable then...." he said to me.

I nod yes to him as I had my mouth full. In my shock and surprise he hands me the reminder of his backpack to me. He seemed a little flustered. "You should enjoy these snacks Then Ceillia" he said to me seriously.

I started to laugh, this had Hopper confused. "Hopper eat your snacks. Ch...I mean the Matriarch packed us both enough. She seemed to have a good supply on the ship. So don't worry, I am sure we can get more of we ask nicely" I say to him

"Chris does have an almost unlimited supply of snacks. New ones she shares with Dar'ke first. It's not fair! He dosen't appreciate snacks like we do!" Hopper said with a pout...? Can yautja really act this way.

"Hopper you call them by there names instead of Clan leader and Matriarch. Is that allowed? " I asked making sure that we wouldn't be punished

"Oh I am on the same level as leader with Dar'ke in the clan so I can address them by their names. Crash who you will meet later is also a leader as well. We have our own sub clans within Dar'ke main clan. It's a bunch of political chit! But the short story is Dar'ke, Crash and Myself were able to break from out old clans to make our own....it was a pain in the ass to do so! But so far been worth it!" Hopper tells me.