Chapter 112

After training with Maless in the training hall it was easy to see that my yautja warriors were not up to par with Maless warriors. I had been able to keep up with Maless without issue. He kept trying to bait me into making a bet about my Ooman.

I had learned from before not to take a bet so easily. It was obvious that Maless was going to be sniffing around for her. I needed to get her off of the ship. When on a quick break I sent a message to Sa'ke to come and pick her up.

She would be safely guarded by him...I really wanted to keep her near. I was a lot calmer with her around, well atleast until it was time to sleep.

I sent another message of the stuff I wanted the Ooman to drop off, to Sa'ke for him to leave it all in his room before they left.

"Bru'tae let's end this for the day. I need to get back to my ship. Before I leave could I ask your Ooman for some more advice." Maless said to me clicking his mandibles together.

"Maless possibly next time, she needs to rest a lot while she is bearing. Having yautja pups in such a small Ooman body can be taxing" I said to him with a growl.

Maless backed down, but he looked amused "Bru'tae I am surprised that you care so much for that bearer...from your reputation with females..." he said inferring a tone a I did not like at all.

"Maless keep in mind she is my mate and I will do as I wish to her at any time! I will not risk my pups on a minor request!" I growled at him.

Maless just chittered amused by my action he made no moves to leave. That bastard was going to follow me around...Pauk!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got the message from Bru'tae to pick up Chris. She was in my room thank goodness. When I was taking the scout ship up, I did a scan of the main ship internally. I saw that Maless had yautja planted all over the ship. There seemed to be latge groups close to Bru'taes room as well as mine.

The benefits to our rooms is that we don't have to enter from the main hall there is secret passage ways that we can use. Only Myself, Bru'tae and Zak know about, no one else on the ship knows about them.

I cloak close to the main ship an I go to a secondary docking area. Its completely empty other then Bru'taes emergency ship. I head over an take the elevator tube up to my room. It takes me to my shower room. I walk out of the wall and head into my room.

I see that that Ooman is in her little tent. My room was full of her sweet smelling pheromones. She must have been talking to Dar'ke. I really wish she wouldn't do that. I was happy to have my bio mask on and switched on the breathing mechanism.

I walk over to her "Chris are you awake?" I ask. I hear a muffled sound from within the tent.

"Sa'ke...?" She says to me as she pops her head out to look at me, she had a surprised happy expression on her face.

"Chris we don't have much time can you pull this out of your inventory?" I ask her as I read her off the long list. She nods and pops her stuff back into her inventory before she pulls out everything that I requested.

My room is so full we are practically backed up to the door to the shower room. "Sa'ke, are we leaving here after this?" she asks me.

I nod at her "Bru'tae is worried that Maless will try and steal you away. His worries aren't unfounded as the rooms and hallways are filled with Alpha Yautjas. Don't worry though just follow me, we will be on our way." I wave to her to follow me and we enter the shower room together.

The wall opens and she let's out a gasp! "This is like a crazy spy movie" she exclaimed to me. I just looked at her confused then hurried her in.

Once we make it down to the dock area we board the ship. Then take off as soon as possible. Making sure to cloak our ship as well as our heat signatures. We slip off and then head head back towards the planet.