🍋🍋Chapter 34.5 nsfw 18+🍋🍋

Dar'ke picks me up by my his claws digging them into my hips, drops of my blood falling to the floor. I wrap my legs around his thick waist and tighten my grip around his neck.

We are both hot messes right now but the need to be one is over taking anything else.

Dar'ke growls at me as he takes me to a small room in the back. The smell of his musk is intoxicating. He pushes me against the wall. He reaches a hand between us and he shreds the crotch of my shorts allowing him access. I feel him move his loin cloth and cod piece to free his thick hard pulsating cock.

Then just as fast as he free himself he shoves his full length of penis into my pussy at full force. He growls at me as he sets a wild pace with his hips. I whine in pain at first then they soon turn to whimpers of pleasure...

The fast pace of Dar'ke thick hard cock thrusting deep inside my wet hot pussy is causing loud wet smacking sounds, with every thrust.

I bite down on Dar'ke collar bone feeling the edge of my own orgaism. Dar'ke thrusts faster and growls deeply in response to my biting.

Then we both orgaism at the same time! I cry out in pleasure and Dar'ke roars unintelligiblely. I spasm hard my pussy sucking out all the hot cum shooting out in streams from Dar'kes cock. My womb devouring all it can get. My Cervix sucking on the tip Dar'ke penis.

We are both shivering from the intense orgasims. My arms feels like noodles. I lean into Dar'ke chest and let out a whine as he abruptlys pulls out. Semen and cum flowing out of my pussy onto the wall and down to the floor.

"DAR'KE!" I shriek

"This isn't enough Chris...I am going to fill every hole I can fit in. Until you realize that you belong to ME!" Dar'ke growls at me roughly. He let's me down then grabs my arm and drags me over to the small bed in the corner.  He sits down and then grabs my shoulders and forces me on knees infront of him.

His erect thick hard throbbing cock covered in our juices just a few inches away from my face. His cock dribbles a bit of pre cum and it lands on my cheek and streaks towards my mouth. I lick the drip of sweet cum off of the corner of my mouth.

I look up at my grumpy Space cat who looks down at me. He let's go of one of my shoulders and he takes his hand and grabs the base of his cock. He uses it to slap me hard across the face.  Covering my face in our juices. That hurt! He has a lot of weight in his penis!

I look up at him a bit in shock. But then I realize he meant what he said about being Rough. Looking up at Dar'ke he pushes the tip of his penis against my lips forcing my mouth open. 

He slides the hand up from my shoulder. His claws grazing the back of my neck up to the back of my head.  Then in a swift movement he pushes my head half way down his thick long  cock. I gag a little as he is completely in my mouth and filling throat!!

Tears stream down my face for having something so large in my mouth!! Dar'ke begins to thrusts into my mouth and throat. Holding my head firm so I am unable to escape this skull fucking!!!

I focus on his taste of his thick cock that is covered in his sweet cum. Its tastes of our salty sweat from earlier as well. I can barely use my tongue as he fills my mouth again and again. I feel my lips bruising from the force he thrusting with.

I brace a hand on his inner thigh as I use my other hand and grip his cock at it's now slippery from his pre cum and my salvia. I move my hand up and down to the rythem he set with thrusting. Moving my hand up to meet my mouth as he thrusts forward. Then pulling my hand back down to his base as pulls out a little from my throat.