Chapter 35

After 2 days of pleasure hell. We start to head back towards the city. Not gonna lie I was afraid to fart after what had taken place. Cause I wasn't sure it was just going to be air passing....we'll just leave it at that.

I was cuddled up in Dar'ke lap while he was piloting the ship. As I had no energy to move, and everything inside felt like it been through a blender. I was now using my space kitty as a heated comfort blanket.

I understood where Dar'ke was coming from an emotional state and his trauma from before with Krysis had fueled his rough behavior. It felt kinda nice to be so desperately wanted.

Honestly I can't think of my life without Dar'ke anymore. My days on earth in my own universe seem like another life time...

I rest one of my hands on my stomach. Hopefully there isn't a pup in there....well not till after I take care of Nomi. I had been given permission from the council to execute Nomi in the hand to hand combat. So that in death she may regain some honor.

"Are you okay Chris?" A concerned Dar'ke asks me.

"I will be fine, I am healing well, I am just enjoying sitting here with you My Mate" I say as I lean up and kiss his neck.

He purrs at me and hugs me with one of his arms gently.  " Are you sure nothing is on your mind?"

I sigh "Honestly I am hoping that I am not with pup yet...not till after we have Nomi taken care of..."

Dar'ke whips his head down scanning me with his bio helmet. He shakes his head and seems to be a bit disappointed. "Chris...."

"I know Dar'ke, not gonna lie I would love to carry your pups. It would be nice to have children together. However now is probably not the best time." I say thoughtfully

Dar'ke rests his head onto mine. " I would like to have them with you as soon as possible Chris.  We don't know when the final sleep will ever take us. I would like to have strong ones with you" he purrs

I felt a strong tug at my heart. Damn it !!! Anything Dar'ke asked for I want to do it for him right now. Why does he need to have such an adorable side!!

"After we deal with Nomi, besides after the tests that Maini ran on me it seems like I will probably end up have a heat in the next little while...also the good news is that if we do have Pups that they will more then likely 100% yautja due to the yautja DNA." I say with confidence.

That had been a major worry of mine as interspecies relations and any hibernation of yautja with any other species was looked down upon or considered an abomination that needed to be killed.

Sooni and Maini had explained a lot of the culture to me. It was a very Xenophobic society for the most part. However there had been clans that dabbled in genetics to strengthen them but they couldn't go past the 5% range of different DNA before they were either condemned or considered a BadBlood.

As if Dar'ke could read my mind, he hugged me tightly to him once again. "Chris we are blessed Mates by Paya herself no one will question the legitimacy of any pups we had. Even if they did we can take them out" he chittered have laughing half being serious

I just nod and snuggled into my warm space Cat. Then a though occurred to me..."Dar'ke did you and Maini get a chance to...?" I asked

He shook his head no "Maini didn't want to this time and had been taking suppressants. She didn't want anything to interfere with her research when it came to you." Dar'ke says to me matter of factly

I wince partly in pain from my body, also from feeling like I cocked blocked Maini who has been nothing but an absolute rock to me in all of this!