🍋🍋Chapter 169.5 NSFW 18+1🍋🍋

Hey everyone! Long time no see, this lemon is gonna be long as I have been having health an work issues as of late. Chapters should be going up per normal in a week or so after this get posted. Now this lemon orginally was going to have Crash an Singh added on at the end. This chapter would have been over 10 000 words. I will have a mini lemon up for them in a few chapters. I wanted Sooni, Chris an Dar'ke to have a special moment together. So this is kinda like a lemon kinda like a normal chapter. So I will be switching POV from one to the other from time to time. I hope it is enjoyable! 💚 ^-^ 💚

Sooni and Chris's new adventure?

After bringing home the pups I had been swept off of my feet by Sooni who told me of the plans for tonight I was nervous an excited. I felt like I had butterflies in my stomach. I noticed that Dar'ke wasn't to happy but Sooni told me to leave him to her.

After getting the pups all set up Tanomi came in an scooped them up. So that left Sooni, Dar'ke and I standing around awkwardly. As Sooni and Dar'ke were staring each other down...like anime love rivals.

I shook my head an sighed. I guess I would have to break the ice between us all. "Dar'ke why don't you relax and sit down for a bit? Sooni an I will go an shower together first, then we will be out. You can shower after that if wish or watch patiently afterwards..." I say to him in an assertive tone.

Dar'ke growled an clicked his mandibles in annoyance. He went an sat down on the couch, an pulled up reports to go over. Thank god he backed down! I went over an gave him a kiss on his head crest. "Thank you Dar'ke..." I whispered to him. He looked at me with jealousy in his eyes...I kinda felt bad for my space kitty. "You will get your turn as well" I assured him.

I walked over to Sooni and took her hand an ushered her into the shower are with me. She was looking very shy, as well as very happy. "Chris are you sure you want to do this...with me?" She asked me unsure, uncharacteristically from her normal confidence an commanding attitude.

I smile at her happily and I bring both of her hands to my face an I kiss the back of her hands. "Sooni I am very sure, also all parties agreed that it would be alright. I will admit this will be my first time with a female...so I want to take things slow. To get to know your body, an what you like... " I say to her as start to undress her gently.

Sooni was adorable as she looked away stuttering "...I haven't been with another female either so I don't know what to do. I did ask Tanomi, but...."Sooni said with some concern an embarrassment in her voice.

"Sooni let's get to know each other bodies first...It seems scary at first but let's find out what the other likes!" I said to her with a grin on my face.

Sooni nodded and helped me out of my tube top. She seemed very curious, and her hands were very gentle as she used her index claw to trace the outline of my breasts. "So soft....an squishy.  Chris, why did you take me to the shower room to start?" She asked me.

"Well...I figure we can get use to each other in here. I don't know about you but I am still a little uncomfortable having Dar'ke watch us..." I said to her honestly.

Sooni chittered "We are very protective of you... we just want to make sure that the other doesn't end up hurting you" she said purring while stroking my cheek.

I mean that made sense, but still kinda had that icky 80's porn vibe to the situation....I shook my head to get that idea out of my head. I had a yautja goddess standing infront of me.

Sooni was practically twice my height in this situation so I came up to about her solar plexus. I was wishing that I did have access to my yautja form right now...but I will make do with what I had now.