Chapter 83

Celebration day!!! The ship was alive with clan members swapping hunting stories.

I had woken up with my head between Chris's breasts. It seems we have rested till the next morning. She was so soft and squishy I didn't want to leave. However there were preparations to be done.

The young ones would celebrate this morning till dinner then the older ones would get in on the celebration.  The Kitchen and the dining halls were bursting with barrels of Brew and C'ntlip.

I was glad that Hopper had suggested that Chris and Ceillia stay in his room locked in for their protection when it would get rough tonight.

I slide a hand over Chris's stomach and gently touch where the pups were. I had many pups but this time seemed different. I was much more protective of them, as well as Chris.

Krysis would have beaten me into a pulp by now. I grin at that thought, she would have liked to be here as well. I know Chris said that Krysis has gone to sleep deep within her. I just wish sometimes to have them both here.

Chris was off duty today from the kitchen. OldOne didn't want her to stress out or get sick near the food. He had asked me to get some materials in place so that Chris can come to the kitchen with the pups. OldOne can be sly sometimes. He said he didn't want to lose a hard worker. I doubt if that was the real answer.

I feel Chris stir beneath me, I look up towards her face, an she kisses my head crest with her soft warm lips. "Good morning Dar'ke" She purred to me.

"Good morning Chris" I said to her while slipping my hand under her shirt playfully.

"Dar'ke..." she playfully scolds me.

I sigh "I know, I just miss feeling your skin against mine Chris...its been a long week" I say to her

She strokes my head Crest. "Dar'ke tonight if your up for some fun together, I would be more then happy to play with you" she says teasingly as I feel her foot stroke the front of my loin cloth gently.

I growl at her playfully "Why not now?" I say to her huskily.

Just then my gauntlet went off signaling that I needed to be at the bridge soon to look over the reports before breakfast . I curse at the damn thing.

Chris is trying to hold back laughter. "Cause everytime we try and play in the morning that happens!!!" She chuckles at me. "Its like a curse, so from now on play time in the afternoon or evenings. Until we get home atleast." She says as she tries and wiggle out from under me.

I roll off of her and sit up. I realize I stink as its been while since I cleaned myself. Chris takes my hand, "Even if we can't have fun now we can still shower together come on Dar'ke" she says to me. She gently pulls me towards the shower with her.

I submit to my little Mate however later on I will make sure she submits to me.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After showering with Dar'ke and getting nice and clean together I see him off. I have a couple of hours till breakfast time to kill. Just then I hear a knock at the door...Judging by the force of the knock it is the Abominable Ooman snack monster formerly known as Hopper.

"Chris I know your in there I heard you sighing just now" Hopper says from the other side of the door. I walk over and open it for him. "Chris I have  a huge favor can you eat breakfast with Ceillia this morning. I will still bring down to the hall later but I figured you might need a peaceful place to eat..." He says to me

"Hopper I appreciate the slyness about your speech however you want to make sure Ceillia doesn't feel lonely right?" I say to him

He looks like a kid that got caught in he middle of a lie. "Okay, Yes that is really what I want. However I have been told by your grumpy mate not to ask anything of you..." he stumbles over his words.