Chapter 84

After whisking my Mate away from Hoppers room I could still smell the sweetness and meat smell on her. I can't believe Hopper acted like such a pup! I chitter away thinking about that Image, he hasn't acted like that since we were unblooded.

"Dar'ke what are you thinking about?" Chris says to me as she reaches up and strokes my lower mandible.

"Just thinking how Hopper is acting like a pup with Ceillia around" I say to her still chittering.

"I wonder if that happens when one finds an Ooman they like. I mean Sooni told me you started to act more like a pup yourself since I have been around" Chris said to me thoughtfully. That stung a bit knowing what Sooni really thought.

It wasn't wrong though, I did feel a lot younger when I have Chris around. Maybe it's to do with a pheromone effect. I will have to ask Maini about it she would probably know.

I hear Hopper running behind us. He catches up to us breathing heavily "Dar'ke wait up we are all suppose to meet up with Crash and then head into the hall." He says to me.

"Hopper I think you should stay off the Ooman snacks for a while. You seem a bit breathless..."Chris points out to Hopper

"NEVER!" Hopper spouts back to her. "I just need to get back to training. The relaxed hunting has made me a little heavier..."Hopper says while looking down.

His belt and loin cloth looked liked they were cutting into hips an his thighs. I sighed "I think Chris is right Hopper, to many Ooman snacks are starting to take a toll on you. We have a hard meat clean up, you need to be in better shape or else a hardmeat will take you to the finally sleep. Leaving Ceillia all alone to fend for her self" I growl to him.

Hopper face contorted a mix of horror and realization. "Fine no more Oomans snacks...after tonight" He said Sincerely.

We meet up with Crash and I put Chris down. We enter the hall and the young ones were already into the drinks. I waved for them to start eating the feast. Chris had been able to cut up the t rex in her inventory and had taken out roasts that OldOne had marinated and then roasted.

Everyone seemed to have enjoyed the meat. Chris had talked to Oldone before hand just to have stew. As meat seemed to not agree with her stomach. She was drinking Ooman protien shakes for the last few days to make sure the pups would be safe if she wasn't eating a lot of meat.

I looked over at her in her seat she seemed to be okay. She had eaten about half her bowl of stew. Meanwhile most are on their second helping of meat. Hopper was on to his third...I am gonna get him to go to the healers. Hopefully all that Ooman sugar snacks hadn't messed up his system.

I know Chris was cutting back on the sugary snacks and drinks as well. She wants to may sure our pups are healthy as possible. That made me very happy that she would think ahead.

Dee and Fa'tae come up to our table. They were making sure all is okay and if there was anything else that they could do to help out. They had a promising future, I wouldn't be surprised if they make elite or higher rank in the future.

Dee was very excited about learning more Ooman language. Fa'tae was not very happy about having to learn it. Chris had assured him that it would be an asset when on the hunt.

Fa'tae seemed off a bit I wonder if working with Ceillia was off putting for him. He was fine with Chris as Chris spoke yautja. It was going to be another learning curve for the clan if Hopper does take Ceillia as a mate. I would have to ask him how that is going.

"Hopper if you get any fatter, keep in mind the rest of us are going to suffer looking at your fat ass all the time!" Crash growls at Hopper, as Hopper is reaching for a sixth roast.