Chapter 129

I was so happy to be rescued by Dar'ke! I did feel bad that he had picked up the female pup, an pull her off of me like that...however I think a brawl would have started if she held on any longer.

Sa'ke looked like someone just pissed in his Brew after the suggestion of Siri being his mate. I suppose there is hope that he will have mates in the future. Since it would be a token position until things stabilized...would it really be that bad?

Oh...I know! "Sa'ke the choice is up to you and Siri. I can understand why you are hesitating. However since you  would have a Matriarch...you can start the construction on your own compound an training grounds. So when you do get more mates and have pups, the infrastructure will already be in place..." I look over to Sa'ke as I talk to him.

Sa'ke paused and seemed interested in that idea.

Siri joined in "Also I can help keep things running when your out hunting with the clan. Since I have experienced in raising pups, an still have fight in these old bones I could help look after the house hold. Atleast until you decided on a new Matriarch." Siri said with a mother's tone.

Siri would be an amazing Grandmother yautja. I thought to myself. Sa'ke seemed to nod in agreement at this as well. The females  roared an cheered at this development.

I felt Dar'kes hands slip under my shirt. He was protectively rubbing my tummy. This was definitely a peaceful night. I leaned my back into Dar'kes large frame relaxing.

"Chris tomorrow can you help me during training tomorrow?" Sa'ke asks me. I felt Dar'ke tense an let out a low growl. The looks from the female yautjas ...OH Dear Paya! If looks could kill he be dead 100 times over.

"The meditation, grounding exercises?" I ask cautiously.

Sa'ke nods to me. "Then that will be fine I will walk you through the exercises. Dar'ke you should join as well." I say looking up at my frowny space kitty.

One of the female yautja asked "What type of training is that?"

"Its a quiet training. You sit in a circle with your eyes close and you are guided through your emotions as well as picturing your next move. This type of exercise is used by Oomans often. Cause once you get good at it, you can do this while on a hunt or in a fight. Kinda like picturing a 1000 different outcomes at once, in a single action...uh it's a bit hard to explain. An example would be like throwing knife without direction, but knowing where it will land or impact at the exact second." I said, feeling like it was kind jumbled in the idea.

However it make me miss grandpa OldOne! He would be and is a great example of this. I am sure he would kick everyone asses with his grumpy  attitude.

The females looked very interested in this type of training. I did advise them that it was meant for older individuals. I would be happy to show them after I did a training session with Sa'ke. However I did ask them to stay away until we were done in morning as it took 100% concentration.

They seemed very happy with that suggestion. Also curse the comfy arms of snuggly Space kitty. I was starting to fall asleep against Dar'kes chest. My eyes were drooping, I felt my body being lifted. I heard Dar'ke chitter something to the group.

I cuddled into Dar'ke "Why are you so comfy?" I say to Dar'ke my voice muffled by his chest wall that I was face planted in.

He chittered amused, then gave my butt a cheeky squeeze. "I could ask you the same question" he purrs to me playfully.

"The pups better drink off all this cushion! Otherwise I will be training after they finish suckling" I state firmly. While putting a hand on my belly. I felt them wiggle in a sleepy manner.