Chapter 42

Meanwhile in prison cell deep within the council of elders building. A More than despondent Nomi sat on the floor. Forgotten by the world for a other day.

She was almost happy to know that her execution would be taking place soon. She had lost everything, being alive had been her own personal hell.

The guards that were guarding her cell suddenly left. A cloaked elder entered view and opened the energy field locking me in.

"What do you want"  Nomi Growls not caring about etiquette at this point...it bo longer mattered

"I cannot change your fate Nomi, you were to sloppy in your plans. I can help you take revenge on the Ooman..." The cloaked figure takes out a small vial out his cloak and tosses it to Nomi. Who catches it and looks at the small vial.

"This is a special poison that will cause the Ooman incredible amount of pain and death. Put it on your blades or break it on her....and you will seal her fate. That way you won't be alone when you face Paya" the Elder Yautja growls to Nomi .

"What do you get out of this?" Nomi asks suspiciously "I have my own reasons for wanting the Ooman gone. But what would the council gain from the Ooman being dead?" Nomi states flatly

"Oomans and Yautja should be kept separate. Yautja should be of pure blood especially when it comes to the strong royal lines like Dar'ke. Having any Ooman blood would taint our society!! This is for the future of all Yautjas" the elder states passionately

"What a pathetic reason, your no different then me Elder. I will do as you have asked ...but for my own reasons. Keep in mind that this Ooman is difficult to kill. If this fails you will be found out and dishonorably killed as well" Nomi huffs at the Elder

"The Ooman will not survive...I have no worries. Just play your part and I will make sure you have funeral rights Nomi" The Elder clicks as he walks away...the guards soon return. Nomi sighs and waits it will soon be time to have the final sleep....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I left Crashes building leaving him and Hopper to they're own devices. I am about to head inside and I am met by Sooni...?

"Dar'ke we need to talk about tomorrow. I have a bad feeling about this. I don't think Chris should fight Nomi tomorrow." Sooni says concerned

I know how she feels, and something has been nagging at me as well. "I know Sooni but Krysis and Chris have to do this whether we want them to or not."

"Can you not convince her Dar'ke?" Sooni says softly

"Even of I could convince Chris there is no way I could convince Krysis. You know what she is like Soonie. To be fair this is Krysis's right after what's been done to her by Nomi..." I say still not confident.

"They will not only be fighting for Nomi execution but for the bearer rights of Lu'Nye...cause unless the rights are transferred to Chris he would have to be disowned by us his clan as his bearer was a BadBlood..." I Sigh this was not helpful in any way. I honestly wish I could take Krysis's and Chris's place.

Sooni chatters at me annoyed by my answer "Then Dar'ke make sure that Chris rests tonight. I mean only rest! If I find out she get hurts tomorrow cause she didn't rest enough. I will skin you alive myself!!" Sooni growls then turns and walks away in a huff.

I make my way down to Chris's apartment. I had my own but it felt cold and was unpleasant to be in. It was the complete opposite when I am at Chris's apartment its always warm and comfortable. Especially when I was around Chris herself I get that same feeling.

I enter her apartment its quiet, but I can smell her scent. Its warm and very inviting. I walk through to the bed room and see Chris in the middle of the bed she has a bunch of the furs built up besides her and she is cuddled right into it. I crawl into the bed with her and gently roll her into my arms and I purr at her. As not to disturb her sleep cycle.