-TOO MUCH TO DRINK-

Start from the beginning

"Come on, Ro," Fred said, laughing at the fact that Rose's hair was a beautiful pink colour. "We're almost there." 

"I don't wanna go to the feast," Rose said stubbornly as Fred pulled on her hand, her hair changing momentarily red before going back to pink. 

"We are not going to the feast, Rosie," Fred said for what he thought was the fifth time. 

"Yes!" She cheered, dancing around with Fred's hand tightly wrapped in hers. 

"Fred, Annie, we'll go back to the common room," Angelina said, pointing to herself, Alicia and Kenneth. "We're alright, the liquor went down. We'll see you later." 

"Good luck babysitting," Alicia said, snorting as she saw Lee and George squish Annie between them. 

"Bye!" George, Rose and Lee called in unison, giggling as they watched the other three go. 

"Let's sober this three up," Annie grunted. 

"Kitchens?" Fred asked, pulling Rose back before she fell face first into the floor. 

"For once, your rule breaking might come efficient," Annie accepted, walking towards the Hufflepuff common room with Lee and George on either side. 

Soon enough, George, Lee and Rose had eaten and drank sparkling water, sobering up enough to pass as sober. 

"I feel like I might be sick at any moment," Rose muttered as she sat over the counter, playing with her wand and swinging her legs. 

"If you get sick i'll hold your hair back," Annie smiled at her as her and Fred stood before the three drunk Gryffindors. 

"You're a good friend, Annie," Rose mumbled, reaching up to cup her face and plant a sloppy kiss in her cheek. 

"And a good girlfriend," George smiled, pulling Annie from Rose's hands and kissing her lips for a second before resting his face in her shoulder. The blonde wrapped her arms around him, chuckling softly. 

"Fred, come here, I want some love too!" Lee called, stretching out his arms towards the older twin. Fred, however, had no time to answer as he was pulled by Lee into his arms, receiving a little sweet peck on his cheek by the dreadlocked boy. 

"I'll give the three of you hell tomorrow," Fred murmured from between Lee's arms. 

"You adore us, Freddie," Rose giggled bubbly, joining in the hug.  

Almost an hour later, Fred told Annie he could handle the three of them. The Hufflepuff nodded, claiming she would make an appearance in the Hallowe'en feast whilst Fred took the Gryffindors to bed. 

"Come on, you lot," Fred said, guiding them to the common room. "Let's get you to bed." 

"HA!" Rose laughed. "You won't get me to bed because you can't go up the girl's staircase." 

"You'll sleep in my bed then, Potter," Fred said smoothly, causing Rose's hair to go from pink to a magenta colour as she stuck her tongue out to Fred in a child-like manner. 

However, when they reached the portrait, Fred noticed that no one was going in, instead, they all stood before the fat lady, or at least that what Fred thought. 

"Oi, Ron!" Fred called at his younger brother, the latter turning instantly and inspecting the three other Gryffindors who weren't aware of the hold up. "Why is no one going in?" 

Ron shrugged, turning back to his own friends. 

"Let me through, please," came Percy's voice from behind Fred, and he came bustling importantly through the crowd. "What's the hold-up here? You can't all have forgotten the password – excuse me, I'm Head Boy –"