Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    Rong Ye's reaction made Rong Rui suspicious. Her elder brother was handsome and looked very cold on the outside. In fact, she was stupid on the inside, but it was the first time that she was so panicked now.

    Rong Rui put down his pen, moved closer to Rong Ye, squinted his eyes and stared at Rong Ye’s Lian carefully. Rong Ye wanted to turn his head away with some guilty conscience, but was broken by Rong Rui and came back, "Brother, are you in love? ? "

    this sentence suddenly stepped on the capacity of Ye, his face suddenly ablaze, flushed," I did not say you Biexia "!! "

    Oh - "Yung Rui deliberately prolonged the tone, his face It was an unstoppable snicker.

    Seeing Rong Rui like this, Rong Ye was very ashamed, pretending to be fierce, "It's not good to study, but I think of something messy, I haven't finished my homework today!" Rong Ye nodded Rong Rui's little head. But it didn't take much effort to hold back.

    "I've finished writing long ago! This is a paper I bought myself to consolidate and improve!" Rong Rui said that she was very proud. She knew that Rong Ye was very tired at work, so she never let Rong Ye study and live. Worry about her.     "Also, this is the ranking of this monthly test, and it is the first in the class!" Rong Rui took out the grade ranking table issued by the teacher from his schoolbag. The upper row clearly marked all the students in the entire grade. Rong Rui gave Rong Ye a glance at the ranking of scores in the next month. He pointed to the top one, raised his chin and added: "It's also the first in age."     Rong Ye took the ranking table with a very expression. Excited, "Xiao Rui, why didn't you say so early, I'll celebrate for you."     "No, you brought me Juhui Pavilion dishes today, even if you celebrated." Rong Rui waited until so on purpose. As Chi said, she didn't want Rong Ye to spend too much money. Rong Ye made hard and hard-earned money all day long.     "Brother." Rong Rui smiled, "You still have to save money to marry a wife."     "Blind...what nonsense." Rong Ye blushed again.     "Brother, it's not hot tonight, why are you blushing all the time." Rong Rui pointed to Rong Ye's face, "Is there something wrong with you, I have a sister-in-law?"

    "Don't talk nonsense... I'll see how your paper is written." Rong Ye hurriedly turned off the topic, how did he get to this again.

    "Brother, don't change the subject!" Rong Rui yelled.

    Ruan Tang deliberately woke up early the next day, ready to go to Ruan Jianghai to talk about the newly developed real estate. Regardless of whether Tan Jinmo invited Du Mingkai or not, they should start planning earlier. The project that Nguyen’s disaster brought to the forefront, whether to resell now, or continue to develop, change the construction and design strategy, these will not be resolved in a short while.

    Thinking about it makes people daunting. The money Ruan Jianghai has thrown down is really too big. He has paid too much for this project. Now he is already at the level of catching a duck on the shelves. You have to do it, and you have to do it. Ruan Jianghai was very worried, but he still didn't hesitate to give money in front of his beloved daughter.

    Alas~ Ruan Tang sighed, although the original owner did not end well, he had a father who loved her from beginning to end.

    Ruan Tang fastened his seat belt. When he was about to start the car, someone outside knocked on the window and said, "Boom, dong, dong," and Ruan Tang rolled down the car window, showing a handsome face with sunglasses.

    "Hello, is it convenient for beautiful women to take a ride?"

Bankrupt female matchmaker hits her face to counterattack MTLOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara