Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    Tan Jinmo's finger was covering the end of the call button, and it was only a second to press it.

    "Well, you said." Tan Jinmo said with a gentle attitude.

    "Jin Mo, it's like this. They arranged for me an Asian position on the red carpet. The competition for this position is fierce. It needs... a sponsorship fee..." I have never told Tan Jinmo about money so bluntly.

    Meng Ningxue has always portrayed a pure image in front of Tan Jinmo that treats money as dung. Now that she is so blatantly proposing sponsorship fees with Tan Jinmo, she is very nervous, for fear that her image in Tan Jinmo's heart will be damaged.     There was a faint cry in her voice, which was not very big, but it made people feel distressed, "Jin Mo, the organizer called me several times about sponsorship, and I didn’t touch any of these things. I don’t understand, Jinmo, what should I do?”     Meng Ningxue simply pretended to be weak. This was her last killer. Tan Jinmo couldn’t help but she was crying and still indifferent. Huh?     Sure enough, Tan Jinmo was a little flustered immediately, and his tone was no longer calm. The knuckles of the mobile phone were almost white. When Meng Ningxue cried, Tan Jinmo didn't know what to do, regardless of what Ruan Tang did on the phone screen. He comforted Meng Ningxue and said eagerly: "Xiaoxue, don't cry, it's just a sponsorship matter. If I am here, what are you afraid of? I will call the organizer right away. As much sponsorship as I want!"     Tan Jinmo Speaking so confidently, Meng Ningxue curled up the corners of her mouth, and put her heart back in her stomach.     It seems that Tan Jinmo still can’t help it. Meng Ningxue continued to cry in tears: "Jinmo, thank you, I thought you wouldn’t help me this time." Meng Ningxue’s voice sounded like the next one. She was about to cry in seconds, but she didn't even have a tear mark on her face.     I have to say that Meng Ningxue and Gu Shuyu really used all their acting skills in their lives, but if they can put their minds in the script, wherever they need to spend so much money, the key is that they are not popular!

    As long as the thought of the so much money spent on the straw bag of Gu Shuyu before, Ruan Tang felt a pain in her heart. With so much money, she can earn a lot of interest even if she keeps it in the bank. , Spent on Gu Shuyu's body, but gave birth to a white-eyed wolf.

    "Why? You don't have to worry about the sponsorship, let me take care of it." Tan Jinmo spoke extremely softly into the receiver, completely invisible to the word "Rejection" written by Ruan Tang on the phone screen.

    Ruan Tang sighed, and came to a conclusion to Tan Jinmo, the love mind is hopeless, you and Meng Ningxue are locked up!

    Hangs up the phone, did not upset the ink Tan Kam Meng Ningxue he promised to do, but some small pride, he shook the phone said:. "Snow she took the initiative to call me, but let me give her a vote sponsorship"

    That kind of proud Ruan Tang was speechless, she couldn't understand why Tan Jinmo, who was so arrogant in the market, was planted in Meng Ningxue's hands. This was not in line with the human setting.

    "This is always the best point, right? If I propose to Xiaoxue on the red carpet, will she agree?" Tan Jinmo has even begun to plan the marriage proposal. He wanted to finish the proposed marriage on the red carpet this time.

    With the gathering of stars on the red carpet and many media assists, this will always succeed, Tan Jinmo thought in his heart, thinking that Meng Ningxue would definitely not reject him.

    "Extremely stupid." Ruan Tang held up the teacup again. Instead of drinking, she poured warm tea on the litchi tea pet and slowly said four words to Tan Jinmo.

    "Do you dare to scold me?" Tan Jinmo squinted his eyes with obvious displeasure. This was the first time he was said by this person. His anger suddenly came up, his face was cold, and he looked at Ruan Tang dangerously.

    Ruan Tang remained unmoved. When the tea water on the tea pet cooled down and turned back to its original white color, he poured the flushing water on again, and the litchi tea pet immediately turned bright red.

    Tan Jinmo didn't have such patience with Ruan Tang. He leaned on a chair, his posture was sloppy, but his whole body exuded a fearful aura, "Explain?"

    After spitting out a few words slowly, Tan Jinmo stared at Ruan Tang. If someone else was stared at by Tan Jinmo with such a look, they would have weakened their legs, but Ruan Tang was still playing with the lychee tea pet in front of her. It seemed true. I love this tea pet very much.

    "If you like this thing, you can just take it away." Tan Jinmo's patience reached the extreme, and Ruan Tang was not qualified to be able to hold his posture in front of him.

    "Don't you think your appearance just now resembles this tea pet?" Ruan Tang finally said, but Tan Jinmo frowned as soon as he spoke.