Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    "Yes, it's about the tourism development zone." Ruan Tang nodded, "You definitely can't do it like this now. The villa is not easy to sell. You are not in the city center. The tourist area does have a lot of people, but the villa is not for ordinary consumers. Within the purchasing power of the rich, and the rich prefer single-family villas. Now the villas are too densely built and there is no privacy at all. This is a taboo for the rich.”

    Ruan Tang said hurriedly . After that, waiting for Ruan Jianghai to reply, he didn’t expect Ruan Jianghai to reply for a long time. Ruan Tang thought Ruan Jianghai didn’t agree with what he said, and wanted to add something, “Dad, if you don’t believe it, I’m now asking Du..."

    Before the words were finished, Ruan Jianghai, who had been unresponsive, suddenly laughed and clapped his hands with joy, "Why don't you believe it, Dad believes, believes, Tangtang, what you said is very good     Reason !” In fact, Ruan Jianghai has been staring at this villa area from the start of construction until now. He also tried to make some suggestions on the design and modify it. But, so far, no investment has been recruited. Not to mention, the bank's lending has reached its limit, and the interest dunning phone calls one after another, his mouth was so anxious.     He felt that something was wrong, but he didn't understand the design and couldn't tell why something was wrong. Ruan Tang's words just solved his confusion.     Ruan Tang didn't expect Ruan Jianghai to believe what she said so readily, although she was indeed correct. Is it sure that Ruan Jianghai was not coaxing her?     "Tangtang, who did you say you want to invite?" Ruan Jianghai thought that he seemed to interrupt what Ruan Tang said, so he asked her.     "It's Du Mingkai. He is a leader in architectural design. He has won many professional awards at home and abroad. It can be said that no one but him can take this project in China." Ruan Tang finished in a breath.     "He." Of course Ruan Jianghai had heard Du Mingkai's name. He also tried to invite him, but he was rejected without seeing anyone. He is not a good host. "I know, but I can't invite him. Ah, Tangtang, do you have any idea?"

    Zhao Ningzhi has been listening to her. When she heard that she was going to change the designer, of course she quit, and she jumped out quickly, "Jiang Hai, why do you want to change the designer? Do you dislike the person I introduced to you? Woo--" Zhao Ningzhi started sobbing quietly.

    This is her habitual little trick. She would cry if she said a few words. The original owner couldn't see clearly, and she would help Zhao Ningzhi to say a few words, so Ruan Jianghai would follow Zhao Ningzhi.

    "Yes, it's just disgusting. Look at what the design looks like. If you can't sell it, everyone will be done!" Ruan Jianghai was already annoyed, and Zhao Ningzhi suddenly cried and cried here, and he was even more annoyed, and said Just a few words, what can I cry!

    "Tangtang, look at your dad, you can say a few words for Aunt Zhao." Zhao Ningzhi immediately asked Ruan Tang for help when he saw Ruan Jianghai not eating this set. Ruan Tang looked arrogant on his face, but he was actually very easy to win over. This time Zhao Ningzhi also thought that Ruan Tang would definitely help him with a few words about Ruan Jianghai as before.

    "Aunt Zhao, my dad is right. The design is really bad this time. No investors can be recruited at all. I heard that the designer is a relative of Aunt Zhao. Does it seem to be out of favor?" Ruan Tang The eyes were sharp, staring at Zhao Ningzhi, and people were panicking. Zhao Ningzhi looked a little guilty and looked away. This Ruan Tang didn't know what was wrong today, and he said a set of things that made people unable to parry.     Ruan Tang continued: "And is this a question of dislike? Ruan Shi is not a philanthropist. There are still so many people who want to eat. The design is the top priority, and it is impossible to travel at all!     " Tangtang, Aunt Zhao hasn’t read anything, and doesn’t know so much..." Zhao Ningzhi began to show weakness again, but she hated Ruan Tang to death in her heart. This dead girl looks stupid and confused. Today is eating. What happened to the wrong medicine, Zhao Ningzhi couldn't find anything to refute her by constantly smashing her.     "Since I don't understand, why did I recommend it at the beginning!" Ruan Tang is really hot when it comes to this. I think at the beginning, Zhao Ningzhi still dragged the relationship with the original owner. The two people lobbied Ruan Jianghai to find Zhao Ningzhi's relatives as a designer, Ruan Tang Annoyed in his heart, Ruan Jianghai is willing to employ people because he believes in and loves his daughter.

    "I...I..." Zhao Ningzhi froze for a long time and I couldn't make a statement. In the end, he couldn't hold it under Ruan Tang's scrutiny gaze, and used the old trick to bury his face in the sofa. His shoulders were shaking and crying, and the crying sounded from small to large, filling the entire living room.

    "Sister, you are too much to talk about mom like that!" Ruan Li has been eavesdropping in the room and heard that Zhao Ningzhi was so speechless that she ran out to report the injustice. It’s a bit too disrespectful to speak! And she also kindly recommended her, and you’re too sad!”

    Ruan Li was brought by Zhao Ningzhi, originally under Zhao Ningzhi’s surname. Zhao Ningzhi wanted to please Ruan Jianghai. Zhao Li's last name was changed to Ruan.

    "Good intentions?" Ruan Tang was about to be angry with laughter. What kind of good intentions is clearly that Ruan can fish for oil and water, "Will you check the accounts, there is probably a lot of tricky inside."

    "What...what do you mean?" Ruan Li was taken aback. She didn't expect Ruan Tang, who had always looked so foolish, to be so shrewd and aggressive now that she couldn't stand it anymore.

    "Literally, I checked it. The relatives introduced by Aunt Zhao seem to have found people familiar with them as intermediaries on many contracting project materials. Many of them are relatives, and the price is much higher than that in the market. "

    Before coming to Ruan’s house, Ruan Tang had already checked the accounts of the tourist area project. She also went to the site to check it out. The construction of the project is still going on, but the progress is very slow. It seems that funds are tight. , So the speed of construction had to be slowed down.

    The accounts of the tourist area are really unchecked. Ruan Tang hasn't entered in depth yet. He just read a few approval sheets at random and found a lot of tricks, and many materials are far higher than the market price.

    The materials used in the tourist area are expensive, and there are too many articles that can be written in it. The designer Zhao Ningzhi introduced relies on his own relationship to arbitrarily collect money in all aspects and make a lot of money.

    Both Ruan Li and Zhao Ningzhi were taken aback. They knew that their relatives were fishing for oil and water, and they would occasionally give them a little benefit. Anyway, don’t do it for nothing, but they didn’t think they would fish too much and would not be discovered. Ruan Tang actually checked the accounts, and the two of them panicked.

    "There is such a thing, Tangtang, what's the matter?" Ruan Jianghai was overwhelmed by the project in the tourist area, and now he discovered that someone was making money in it, or the relative introduced by Zhao Ningzhi, the fire in his heart suddenly flared. Coming up.

    "Jiang Hai, I don't know anything about this, oh oh... I don't know..." Zhao Ningzhi has no other way but to continue using her usual tricks, crying loudly, and she no longer silences her voice. , Directly cried loudly, "You have to believe me, Jiang Hai...uuuu..."

    "Dad, you have to believe mom, how could she unite with outsiders." Ruan Li was also helping, this She knows more or less about the matter, so at this time she is still a little vacant.

    "Why is it impossible? You can check Aunt Zhao's account." Ruan Tang didn't intend to expose Zhao Ningzhi and Ruan Li, but the two people sang one and the other is really disgusting. "I think there should be an unexpected payment. ."

    Zhao Ningzhi cried louder when she heard that she was going to check her account. She howled and threw herself on the sofa, using her last assassin's trick, "Woo woo woo... you don’t believe me, then what does it mean to be alive? It's better to die... uuuu ..." Zhao Ningzhi stood up and wanted to hit the wall.