Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    In the novel, Zhao Ningzhi and Ruan Li took away all the money in Ruan Jianghai’s safe. The money was used by Ruan Jianghai to pay the workers. Zhao Ningzhi undoubtedly destroyed Ruan Jianghai’s last little hope, Ruan Jianghai was discouraged. It is cold to take Ruan Tang down from the tall building.

    Therefore, while saving the tourist area project, Ruan Tang also has to guard against Zhao Ningzhi and Ruan Li.

    "Okay." Ruan Jianghai pointed at Ruan Tang's back and said, "I was caught in the leftmost book in the second row of the bookshelf. You can see it as soon as you open it."

    Ruan Tang opened it as Ruan Jianghai said. The book, I found out that there was a photo album inside, all of which were photos of Ruan Tang, with her solo photos, and with Ruan Jianghai, and with... Ruan Tang’s biological mother, Ruan Tang’s eyebrows and eyes. Very similar, they are all bright and beautiful.

    "Tang Tang." Ruan Tang was looking at the fascinating gaps in the photos, Ruan Jianghai suddenly called to her, "You said...what do you think of you, Aunt Zhao...Dad now..."

    "Dad, you can just say what you want, don't hesitate." Ruan Tang looked at Ruan Jianghai's expression and seemed embarrassed, and he felt a little drumming. Ruan Jianghai didn't want to save Zhao Ningzhi.

    The relatives arranged by Zhao Ningzhi to fish for oil and water in the project, no matter whether she knows this or whether she instigated it, Zhao Ningzhi can hardly shirk the blame, let alone the few unclear transfers in Zhao Ningzhi's account.

    Before Ruan Tang came here, he had already talked to the account manager on the phone. Just now, the account manager sent her a message that Zhao Ningzhi wanted to cancel the collection record!

    "Dad thinks that your Aunt Zhao and I are not very suitable." Ruan Jianghai said while observing Ruan Tang's face.

    Ruan Tang: "?"

    What kind of development is this ? Ruan Jianghai's words were far beyond Ruan Tang's expectations, so she immediately asked her own doubts: "Dad, what do you mean?"

    "Dad is considering whether to talk to you Aunt Zhao got divorced." Ruan Jianghai finished what had been hesitating in his heart.

    In fact, he didn’t just start thinking about this matter now. Ruan Tang’s biological mother left early. He was a big man with a little baby girl. It was really hard to find Zhao Ningzhi. Zhao Ningzhi also brought a girl. Ruan Tang liked the newly arrived aunt and sister very much, and Ruan Jianghai finally married Zhao Ningzhi.

    The first few years were pretty good, but then Ruan Jianghai felt that something was wrong. He was a big boss, and he was not so careful about his children. Although Ruan Tang adhered to Zhao Ningzhi and Ruan Li, his personality became more and more arrogant. stand up.

    Ruan Tang was obviously not like this before. She didn't speak much when she was young. She was small but behaved, and she seldom cried.

    Although Ruan Jianghai felt this was not good, he still couldn’t bear to blame Ruan Tang. In addition to the fact that Ruan’s continued expansion, his entertainment was increasing. In addition to compensating Ruan Tang with money, the rest was arranged to Zhao Ningzhi. Ruan Jianghai owes Ruan Tang very much.

    When Ruan Jianghai discovered something was wrong, Ruan Tang and Zhao Ningzhi's relationship had become very close, helping Zhao Ningzhi everywhere, and the two got along like mother and daughter.