Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    Rong Ye's plays are rare, and he also earned the nickname "One Pass" for this.

    Ruan Tang couldn't help being a little proud, this was the person she chose!

    Everything is proceeding in an orderly manner, and Rong Ye is gradually getting better, some of the movements that are difficult to do have become fluent, as if he merges with the sword in his hand, I am the sword, and the sword is me. , Rong Ye leaned forward while pulling out the sword, driving the sword out of its sheath.

    The martial arts part in the air was finally over. Rong Ye completed the last action neatly. The audience thundered with applause. The director stood up excitedly and said: "Okay!"

    Rong Ye tapped the edge of the roof with his feet, smoothly As Wia slowly descended, but when he was about to reach the ground, the staff in charge of Wia did not hold him, and Rong Ye's body quickly fell.

    "Be careful!" Ruan Tang was the first to notice the strangeness and yelled nervously.

    Although Rong Ye's reaction was already quick, his body fell heavily to the ground. He lay on his side on the ground, the sword in his hand flew to his feet, clutching his arm and wringing his eyebrows. Her lips were pursed, her expression pale, and tiny beads of sweat came out of her forehead.

    But even so, when Ruan Tang rushed to his side, Rong Ye tried his best to put out a smile. The smile made Ruan Tang's heart start. Rong Ye comforted Ruan Tang and said, "I'm okay...his..." I was thinking about moving to prove it, but just after I moved, there was tearing pain in my arm, and even a soreness in my back.

    It was so painful that Rong Ye gritted his teeth and barely screamed. He arched his waist in pain, his entire face was bloodless, and the beads of sweat on his forehead condensed into sweat and slipped from his cheeks.

    "Don't be brave, come, I'll take you to the hospital." Ruan Tang didn't dare to move Rong Ye for fear of getting his wounds.

    "But filming..." Rong Ye continued to say, his injury was serious, and every word he said was painful all over his body. The whole body seemed to be crushed back and forth by a huge stone. The pain became clearer than ever. Rao It was a person like Rong Ye who could stand it.

    "What else do you want to shoot? Now you are the most important thing!" Ruan Tang yelled anxiously, tears bursting out, self-blame and distress welled up, his eye sockets gradually moistened, almost crying.

    Rong Ye wanted to reach out his hand to wipe the tears from the corner of Ruan Tang's eyes, but he raised his hand and found that he couldn't get his energy at all.

    "Okay, don't mess around, the ambulance will arrive soon." Ruan Tang held down Rong Ye's hand, untied his coat, folded it into a square and placed it behind Rong Ye's head, making Rong Ye lie down. Be more comfortable.

    Because of Rong Ye’s injury, the scene was in a mess, and the director hurriedly ran to Rong Ye’s side and kept yelling: "Oh, it’s okay, what can I do, hurry up and send it to the hospital. Did the ambulance hit?” In the

    end, Ruan Tang stabilized his mind and arranged everything present.

    Rong Ye was injured and she could just go along. The crowd would easily lead to chaos, and the director wanted to follow. Ruan Tang didn't let the director manage the film now to see if there is any need for reshooting.

    "Even if there is a place to be retaken, I'm afraid I can't make it..." The director became more and more frustrated when he talked about it. Originally, he was very optimistic about this young actor. It is rare to be able to have such good acting skills at such a young age. , And he is willing to endure hardships, so why is this unlucky?