61-70

Chapter 61:

    "Jinmo, I didn't take my bath towel." Just when Tan Jinmo was thinking about whether or not to watch it, Meng Ningxue's voice came from the bathroom, "You can help others to take it."

    Meng Ningxue's voice was extremely loud. Jiao Didi, her voice was a bit sweet and glutinous at first, and it was moistened by the drenched water vapor, making her even more awkward.

    She didn't bring bath towels deliberately, so that Tan Jinmo could give her bath towels.

    Now Tan Jinmo is extremely indifferent to her, and Meng Ningxue knows that he will play any other tricks that will only make Tan Jinmo annoying.

    She also wanted to drive, since she lost Tan Jinmo's favor, then try to seize the wealth of Tan Jinmo behind Tan Jinmo.

    Meng Ningxue wiped the mirror covered by the mist, wiped it with the palm of her hand, and looked at herself in the glasses.

    The skin is as white as snow, and the eyes are as glamorous as silk. She also specially used waterproof cosmetics.

    The best way to seize the wealth of the Tan family is to give birth to an heir to the Tan family. Meng Ningxue looked at herself in the mirror and smiled more and more ferociously. She grinned and thought, Ruan Tang should be no longer in this world. Bar.

    I don't know how Han Chao is doing. Han Chao is the Scar Man.

    No matter what, Meng Ningxue is sure that after tonight, Ruan Tang will absolutely disappear from her world.

    There is nothing happier than the disappearance of the person you hate and hate, Ruan Tang, don't blame me, you are forcing me to do all this.

    If it weren't for your good deeds that repeatedly ruined me, how could Tan Jinmo be so indifferent to her.

    Women's sixth sense is particularly accurate. Meng Ningxue can feel the difference between Tan Jinmo and Ruan Tang.

    Doesn't a man fall in love with a woman start from treating her differently from others, so Meng Ningxue must stifle these signs firmly in the cradle!

    She absolutely, absolutely can't let people threaten her Mrs. Tan's status, absolutely can't!

    Meng Ningxue took a very charming pose in the bathroom. No matter how Tan Jinmo was, he was also a man. Meng Ningxue didn't believe that he would not be moved!

    She stood on the washstand a long time away from the door, so that when Tan Jinmo opened it, they could see her.

    When the door rang, Meng Ningxue laughed, and shouted to Tan Jinmo who opened the door: "Jin Mo~"

    Tan Jinmo only showed half of his face at the door, and he raised his phone to Meng Ningxue.

    The two words of Meng Ningxue's Jinmo instantly changed their tone, her face instantly turned pale, and her eyes looked at Tan Jinmo in horror.

    The body was shaking severely, and an inexplicable sense of fear spread from Meng Ningxue's limbs.

    The mobile phone that Tan Jinmo held up was Meng Ningxue's own. On the screen, Ruan Tang was tied down and fell to the ground. The background was dark, and there was a gasoline bottle standing beside her.

    "Explain?" Tan Jinmo squinted his eyes. Finally, he decided to take a look at the photo, and was shocked when he saw it.

    "Jin...Mo, Jin Mo, listen to me! Things are not what you think!" Meng Ningxue did not expect that Han Chao would send her photos at this time, and what made her even more unexpected was the photo meeting. Seen by Tan Jinmo.