Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    "Of course I know." Ruan Tang replied and saw Gu Shuyu still wearing a costume, urging him to take off his clothes quickly. "What are you doing in this suit? Change it quickly. I will try on the new male protagonist." "

    Hearing the three words for the new male protagonist, Gu Shuyu's whole person is not good. After such a short time, a silly beggar replaced him, and the energetic Gu Shuyu simply couldn't accept it.

    He stayed there, his dissatisfaction was very obvious.

    If this were the case before, Ruan Tang would definitely be softened to coax him when he saw himself like this.

    Ruan Tang: ...you want to be beautiful!

    "If you don't want to change it, you can buy it yourself at your own expense." It just so happened that Ruan Tang could re-make a costume that suits the new male protagonist.

    Gu Shuyu's eyes widened and looked at Ruan Tang incredulously.

    In the end, Gu Shuyu changed the costume, but the gesture of handing it to Ruan Tang was reluctant to the extreme.

    Ruan Tang looked at Gu Shuyu’s obviously tangled face, just a few small movements and small expressions can be said to express his inner activities very clearly, but if you can be so emotional when you are filming, I just didn’t. Spicy eyes.

    Rong Ye had cleaned his face. Ruan Tang saw this scene as soon as he walked in. Rong Ye sat on the small bench, showing a handsome face with sharp edges and corners. His little hands were obediently placed on his knees, and his face was very aura. , But inexplicably behaved.

    Such a face, used to play a beggar, is simply a violent thing!

    The makeup artist is putting makeup on Rong Ye. Rong Ye has a good foundation. He looks like an upright and handsome man in ancient costumes rarely seen in the entertainment industry. Ruan Tang was stunned for a second.

    It seems that I have picked up a treasure, just like Rong Ye's face, if his acting skills pass the test, he will be red.

    The style of costumes is very difficult to control. Many actors perform modern dramas that are handsome and beautiful. They are amazing at a glance, but when they wear costumes, there is a kind of weirdness that cannot be said.

    Just like Gu Shuyu's kind, modern dramas are very handsome, with a small suit on the body, not to mention, there is really a kind of overlord temperament there.

    Otherwise, how could he make the original owner so excited and throw money at him.

    But Gu Shuyu's costume style is obviously not visible, that face is too modern, and it doesn't have the feeling of an ancient romantic hero.

    But Rong Ye was different. Such a face was born for the screen. Whether it was ancient costume or modern, Rong Ye could hold it.

    Rong Ye's beggar clothes have been taken off, and he only wore a simple white T-shirt inside. His figure was unobstructed. It was midsummer, and Rong Ye was tossing back and forth, his T-shirt was a little soaked with sweat on his body. Yes, stick it on the back.

    Ruan Tang swallowed subconsciously, his throat rolled and his cheeks flushed.

    She suddenly understood why the original owner liked to use money to hit people so much before, and it was really cool to be able to use money to hit someone she likes.

    "Mr. Ruan." Rong Ye was still waiting intently for the makeup artist to draw his eyebrows. He caught a glimpse of Ruan Tang from the corner of his eye. He immediately thought about getting up and was held down by the makeup artist. Otherwise, you will become albino."

    Ruan Tang invited a team as big as a director, as small as a temporary worker who moves props, all veterans in the industry, and more or less a makeup artist who has works close to him and puts makeup on Rong Ye. He is also well-known in the industry, and is the service guide for many well-known award-winning costume dramas.