51-60

Chapter 51

    The news about Ruan Tang and Rong Ye continued to ferment, and even the paparazzi of all walks of life began to make up stories with just one photo.

    What is the story that Xiaoxianrou has to tell? Please stay tuned for the follow-up of Xiaoxianrou at the night party. The Xiaoxianrou that Ruan Tang has won in those years...

    Various titles are one after another, and a picture is written. The content depends on the content. Edited, and all supporting this content is only a dark background photo.

    The angle chosen for the photo is a bit ambiguous, but the distance between Ruan Tang and Rong Ye is still within a reasonable range. If it weren’t for Rong Ye’s leg injury and Ruan Tang would support him, the two would not be able to rely on it. So close.

    Rong Ye was holding his cell phone and swiping his cell phone in the hospital bed, almost mad at the news.

    If it were not because he insisted on sending Ruan Tang away, they would not have been photographed in such an ambiguous picture. When he thought of this, Rong Ye's annoyance and self-blame suddenly surged in him. If It wasn't him, things wouldn't be what they are now.

    He beat his thigh with a lot of strength. His thigh was not full yet, and with such a strong beating, it pierced through bursts of pain, but Rong Ye didn't have time to take care of it.

    "What are you doing!" Ruan Tang came to see Rong Ye. As soon as she walked to the door, she saw Rong Ye hitting her leg. She immediately stopped him, "Your injury is not complete yet, do you want to increase it? Hurt!"

    Seeing Ruan Tang coming, Rong Ye stopped his movements, because Ruan Tang must be very exhausted now, and he can no longer trouble Ruan Tang.

    "I'm sorry." Rong Ye lowered his head, not knowing what to say except for these three words.

    "You have nothing to be sorry, and I didn't blame you." Ruan Tang put the nutritious meal he brought to Rong Ye on the bedside table next to him, found a chair to sit down, and continued to say to Rong Ye, "It should be blamed. Blame the paparazzi!"

    She and Rong Ye were both victims in this incident. Those paparazzi are really damned. They can make up things that don’t exist with a single picture, and they have noses and eyes, as if they got into her. It was disgusting to see the same under the bedside table.

    "But if it wasn't me..." Rong Ye said with no face when he said it. He has already caused the filming of the crew to be delayed because of his leg injury. Now he has caused such a big trouble to Ruan Tang. The more he talks about it, the more he feels guilty.

    "The most important thing for you now is to take care of me. You don't need to worry about other things." Ruan Tang knew that Rong Ye's heart was uncomfortable, so she paused and continued: "I will take care of it, everyone. Waiting for you to come back to film."

    "Mr. Ruan, I'll definitely get better! I won't be ashamed of you!" Rong Ye originally thought about not being the actor by himself, and now it's the same. It only adds to Ruan Tang’s burden, but thinking that the play has already been filmed, the loss to Ruan Tang would be great if he resigns again.

    After leaving the ward, Ruan Tang clicked on the video sent to her by the director, and shut the video off after only one glance.

    Sure enough, Gu Shuyu's pull-down acting skills can be fully demonstrated in just one second. Once this video is put on the Internet, netizens will surely understand why Gu Shuyu was replaced.