Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    "What do you mean?" Tan Jinmo looked at Ruan Tang puzzledly, his patience is running out, and his tone of voice to Ruan Tang is not polite, and he hates this kind of mysticism, why is tea spoiled? Spoiled, can this kind of thing be compared to him?

    "Look, I poured tea on it, and the tea pet changed its color." Ruan Tang said and moved. The litchi tea pet was poured by Ruan Tang for several rounds. It was steaming and faintly refreshing. The fragrance of tea, "Just like Meng Ningxue did to you, she just cried a few times, and you instantly relented. It’s not a good thing for a man to become soft-hearted."

    "Hmph." Tan Jinmo snorted disdainfully. For Ruan Tang's theory, he doesn't take it to heart. The messy metaphors are simply laughable and generous!

    "I think our cooperation will be fine at this moment." Tan Jinmo folded his legs and leaned back slightly, his whole body carried an inviolable breath of murder, and he was provoked by Ruan Tang.

    Tan Jinmo didn't want to go into Ruan Tang's remarks, he felt annoyed, and Tan Jinmo wrung his deep black sword eyebrows so that he could see the extreme.

    Although he didn't want to think about it, Ruan Tang did have some truth in what he said, which made Tan Jinmo's heart more impetuous.

    He had to accept the fact that he was really tied up by Meng Ningxue!

    The bondage between the inch and the cent, Meng Ningxue clearly knows every weakness of his, and also knows where his strengths lie. This makes the relationship between the two seem weak but always dominates Meng Ningxue. status.

    These principles are as shrewd as Tan Jinmo, he has always understood it, but his own heart cannot be controlled by him. Now that Ruan Tang is so ruined, his self-esteem can't stand it!     Tan Jinmo's reaction Ruan Tang had anticipated. When negotiating with someone with a personality like Tan Jinmo, Ruan Tang had already predicted several reactions in his heart. Whether it was annoyance or gracious acceptance, Ruan Tang had already figured out how to deal with it.     "That's it?" Ruan Tang asked rhetorically. She was giving Tan Jinmo time to think, "But it hasn't reached the optimal point yet."

    "Ming Kai has agreed to be Ruan's designer, right." Tan Jinmo's eyes were fixed on Ruan Tang, and Ruan Tang also looked at him in response, "The transaction between us has been completed, and I think now is the best point. There is no need to wait any longer.”

    Tan Jinmo said that he was domineering and strong, which was consistent with his usual style.

    But if you could be so domineering with Meng Ningxue, would you still be as humble as you are now?

    Tan Jinmo was able to refuse so simply that he must have his own conclusion in his heart. What is it, Ruan Tang wondered, the dialogue between the two has not been much, especially Tan Jinmo's words each time only a few words, more often All Ruan Tang was talking about, and what he said was nothing more than how to attack Meng Ningxue.

    The reason why Ruan Tang sits here today is because Tan Jinmo went to the hospital to block her up. Rong Ye has been awake for a long time, except for a broken arm and some minor bruises on his body. I have come to see him, and the director is the most enthusiastic, almost telling Rong Ye to get better soon.

    Ruan Tang had been with Rong Ye in the hospital for so long, and she couldn't hold it anymore, especially since the clothes on her body hadn't been changed. She smelled it, and felt some smell, so she hired a nurse for Rong Ye, ready to go back to change and wash her clothes. After taking a shower, Tan Jinmo asked him to get into the car with a harsh horn when he just left the gate of the hospital.

    Tan Jinmo came to her, nothing more than Meng Ningxue's business. On the way to the office, Tan Jinmo's attitude was quite enthusiastic, and he was eager to get "advice" from Ruan Tang.

    When he and Meng Ningxue called, Ruan Tang specifically asked Tan Jinmo to turn on the hands-free. Every time Meng Ningxue said, Tan Jinmo would follow Ruan Tang's words on the phone.

    It was like this at the beginning, but Tan Jinmo lost control later, completely ignoring Ruan Tang's prompt, and instead answered according to his own heart, and was instantly pinched by Meng Ningxue.

    Therefore, Tan Jinmo will terminate the teaching between the two, the root cause is the phone call just now.

    Ruan Tang replayed the content of the call. Fortunately, even if Tan Jinmo stopped listening to Ruan Tang in the later period, he kept driving the speakerphone. Ruan Tang heard all the conversations between the two.

    Meng Ningxue is going to walk on the red carpet, Tan Jinmo took the initiative to sponsor, or a large amount of sponsorship, plus Tan Jinmo emphasized that he thinks that he has reached the best node now.

    Red carpet, finale, sponsorship, best node... these keywords are linked together, Ruan Tang began to brainstorm, and countless possibilities flashed in his little head. Finally, it is impossible for Tan Jinmo to grasp the one with the highest probability. Do you want to propose on the red carpet? Ruan Tang remembered seeing a red velvet box in Tan Jinmo's pocket in Juhui Pavilion last time. It was obviously for holding a ring.

    Thousands of stars shine on the red carpet, gathering many well-known local media inside and outside, plus Meng Ningxue's current coffee status, and Tan Jinmo's worth, it is difficult not to become a topic.

    Tan Jinmo felt that he had been drying Meng Ningxue for so many days. Today, Meng Ningxue took the initiative to ask for help. His attitude was different. But when he proposed marriage on the red carpet, under the gaze of so many eyes, Meng Ningxue had to even if he didn’t agree. promise.

    Tsk tut, really a man who doesn't care about the life and death of others.

    "It's okay to terminate." Ruan Tang nodded. Tan Jinmo was right. Anyway, Du Mingkai has agreed to be a designer of the villa area. Now that Tan Jinmo wants to control the rhythm between him and Meng Ningxue, Ruan Tang is naturally happy to make it happen. However, for the sake of Tan Jinmo's help, she should give a friendly reminder at last, "But if you are rejected by Meng Ningxue when you propose on the red carpet, wouldn't it be embarrassing?"

    Think about it. The scene is simply suffocating.

    Ruan Tang is a little bit curious. Will Meng Ningxue refuse or agree?

    Tan Jinmo's body froze all of a sudden, he didn't expect Ruan Tang to guess his mind.

    Tan Jinmo's complexion suddenly turned ugly, Sen coldly with a pale breath, and staring at Ruan Tang with dark eyes. This woman is simply a monster. Only after such a little time together, every move in her heart can be seen. It's all done.

    "Who said I asked for marriage?" Tan Jinmo chuckled lightly. Even if he was seen through, he would not admit it.