Chapter 26

Chapter 26:

    Du Mingkai used to think that he likes a weak and pure woman like Meng Ningxue, who can instantly arouse men’s protective desire at first sight, but after meeting Ruan Tang, Du Mingkai found that he was wrong. What he liked was always attractive. woman.

    No matter what type of woman this woman is, whether she is weak or calm or strong, thinking about it, Du Mingkai's face unconsciously appeared in Ruan Tang's mind. After seeing it, he took Ruan Tang's appearance deeply. Portrayed in my mind.

    As long as he closes his eyes in the middle of the night, this graceful beauty will pop out of his head, so much so that for today's dinner, Du Mingkai also specially made a styling and spent a long time looking in the mirror with anxiety before going out.

    Du Mingkai shook his head and couldn't help but laugh at himself, "How old are you, how can you be like a hairy boy."

    "Mr. Du, I'm late." Ruan Tang pushed in and brought a burst of uniqueness. The fragrance, Du Mingkai sniffed it, squinted to feel it, um, it smells really good.

    "I'm sorry." Ruan Tang put down his bag, Du Mingkai got up and helped Ruan Tang open the chair thoughtfully, Ruan Tang nodded and smiled, "Thank Mr. Du, Mr. Laudu bothered."

    "It seems that Mr. Ruan is really devoted to discussing work. "Yes." Du Mingkai smiled brightly, but he was still a little dissatisfied with Ruan Tang's mouthful of Mr. Du's formal name, "I am not Mr. Du, but I am a poor designer."

    "How could it be, Mr. Du has a design. The price quoted by Mr. Du is worth hundreds of millions. How many people bring money to Mr. Du to invite no one. Mr. Du said that he is poor, so I am not begging on the street.” Ruan Tang joked, and read Du Mingkai sensitively. The teasing taste in her mouth, so she poured a full glass of wine into her glass and raised it to Du Mingkai, "Mr. Du, I will toast you for this glass of wine, and I will make no mistake. I asked Mr. Du to wait a long time today.

    " Just drink it.” Ruan Tang was about to drink it and was snatched by Du Mingkai. He is not a person who can drink women's wine, so it is too unmannered, "When you are drunk, I am afraid you will throw up on me. "

    Du Mingkai is cynical and a little bit arrogant. If he is obviously concerned, he shouldn't say it well, but he has to say it with a bit of ridicule.

    Ruan Tang didn't care too much. Putting down the glass, she had a good amount of alcohol. In fact, there was nothing wrong with drinking such a large glass.

    After the food was served, Ruan Tang thought about eating and talking. It would be great if he could finalize the matter before the end of the meal.

    "Mr. Du, I don’t know if you are being hired by the Ruan Group..." Before Ruan Tang finished speaking, Du Mingkai made a gesture, put his index finger on his lips, and gave a soft "hush", beckoning Ruan Tang not to Moreover.

    "Don't talk about work while eating." Du Mingkai slowly sliced ​​the beef in front of him. Each piece was cut neatly and neatly on the edge, the size was the same, and it was placed squarely in the center of the plate, which made people feel appetite at first sight. Exchanged the cut beef with Ruan Tang, "eat it."

    "Thank you." Ruan Tang thanked him politely and ate in silence.

    If you don't talk about work, it seems that the two of them have lost the topic for a while. Seeing that Du Mingkai didn't want to talk, Ruan Tang stopped talking.

    There was no food and no words, especially in the face of so many delicacies in Juhui Pavilion, Ruan Tang gradually became immersed in the delicious food as he ate.

    Although Ruan’s chef skills are quite good, it is still insignificant compared to the chefs in Juhui Pavilion. Ruan Tang has been on the construction site for this period of time to record data and run material dealers, completely emptying the original. The designer of the designer and relatives arranged by Zhao Ningzhi to come in, she was too busy to hit the back of the head.

    Now it's rare to have time to have a good meal. Although she came with a mission, she still enjoyed it.

    At the end of the meal, Ruan Tang was completely empty in front of her. She was really hungry. She felt her slightly braced belly and let out a sigh of relief. Her belly became a little round. She held her breath and thought in her heart. Don't push the shirt buttons apart, it will be embarrassing.

    Du Mingkai, who had been silent for dinner and expressionless, saw Ruan Tang lowered his head and laughed, and the atmosphere suddenly became a lot easier.

    "Mr. Du laughed." Ruan Tang also laughed. In fact, this is a careful opportunity for her to break the ice. After all, it is not a problem that two people are always so silent.

    Du Mingkai also finished eating. He put down his knife and fork, picked up a tissue and wiped his mouth gracefully, and said, "Would you like to go for a walk?"