Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    "It's best if you don't propose." Ruan Tang sighed for a long time, pretending to be relieved, and said with a smile: "After all, if I propose now, Meng Ningxue will definitely refuse."

    This sentence came out. Finally, the expression on Tan Jinmo's face couldn't be stretched anymore, his smile gradually disappeared, his eyes were dim, with anger and incomprehension, his Adam's apple rolled several times, but he still didn't ask for a word.

    He had just stopped teaching with Ruan Tang, and now ask again, with Tan Jinmo's temperament, he can't do it.

    "Don't think that Meng Ningxue's initiative to ask you for help now means a change in your mind. If a person's feelings for a person change within a short period of time, you think it is mostly the element of emotion, or the element of interest. "Ruan Tang knew that Tan Jinmo couldn't ask. Looking at the other side's awkward appearance, she directly said the analysis.

    To get closer to Tan Jinmo would be beneficial to Nguyen. Tan Jinmo is a businessman. Ruan Tang knows that the other party has always wanted to buy Nguyen at a low price. If it weren’t for Ruan Tang to promote his relationship with Meng Ningxue, then Tan Jinmo Nguyen's thunder means is now in danger, there is no time left for Ruan Tang to rescue from bankruptcy.

    "Benefits." Tan Jinmo, who has grown up in a big family since he was a child, knows this best. His parents are married. Even if he has completed the task after giving birth, his father has not loved his mother or loved him since he was a child, even his parents are not sincere. For him, how could he expect other people.

    "People who get benefits will eventually leave you because of benefits, are you right?" Ruan Tang asked.

    Tan Jinmo nodded and did not speak. Tan's father and Tan's mother were divorced a long time ago. It is nothing more than the decline of the family of Tan's mother, and Tan Jinmo has long established a foothold in the business world. Naturally, Tan's father doesn't want to be with a woman he doesn't love anymore. Together.

    "The Meng Ningxue I said will reject you not on the face, but in my heart." Meng Ningxue saw that Tan Jinmo no longer refuted and was satisfied with the performance of the other party, so she continued, speeding up her speech by the way. Go back to take a bath as soon as possible. Ruan Tang, who loves cleanliness, can't stand the smell of sweat on her body, even if the smell is better than nothing, she just feels uncomfortable.

    "So multimedia is there, or live broadcast. It is a lose-lose situation to reject you. No one can come to the stage. It will not benefit Meng Ningxue at all." Ruan Tang got up and walked to Tan Jinmo's face, separated by a distance between the two. At the desk, Tan Jinmo stretched his legs, his brows twisted into a deep "Chuan" character, but without his previous aggressiveness, Ruan Tang knew that her words had worked.

    "So she will agree to your marriage proposal on the red carpet, and even laugh happily, but in private..." Ruan Tang stopped, did not continue, and sold Tan Jinmo.

    "What will happen in private?" Tan Jinmo couldn't help but ask when Ruan Tang didn't say anything for a long time.

    Ruan Tang spread his hands, shook his head and said, "It's all possible. Maybe he will refuse you in a good voice. I think you are too anxious. I don't want to get married so early. I may not refuse you. I really will be on the red carpet. I’m willing to marry you.”

    Tan Jinmo was angrily laughed, “You’re the same as if you didn’t say it, anyway, no matter how Xiaoxue behaves, you have said it.”

    Such an ambiguous answer is not what Tan Jinmo wants to know, he wants An exact, only answer, immediately, immediately, he wanted Ruan Tang to give a conclusion.

    "I'm not a god either. Everything can be calculated accurately. The human heart is the most difficult to calculate." Ruan Tang said lightly, "Who told you to read what I wrote? It's just a game. Before that phone call, you have the upper hand. After that phone call, Meng Ningxue has the upper hand. Now I really can’t tell how things will develop.”

    “Then what should I do?” Ruan Tang’s There is a kind of magic in analysis. Tan Jinmo can't help but ask the next sentence every time he listens to it. This time there is no exception. After Ruan Tang analyzed and said, Tan Jinmo overturned his desire to ask for marriage. After all, he was still unwilling. , Wanting Meng Ningxue to marry him willingly, instead of using pressure to get the other party to agree, even Tan Jinmo himself would feel very shameless.

    "I remember that the teaching between us has ended, right? Who said it just now?" Ruan Tang teased Tan Jinmo and smirked. Now that Tan Jinmo asked, she seems to be able to strike a "bamboo stick". "Again.

    Tan Jinmo's face changed, blue, red and white, making Ruan Tang want to laugh, but taking into account Tan Jinmo's good face, Ruan Tang still suppressed his desire to laugh.

    "What do you want?" Tan Jinmo asked, "The teaching will not end until it helps me gain Xiaoxue's heart. Whatever you want, as long as I can do it, I will do it for you."