81-86

Chapter 81:

    "I'm free." Ruan Tang said lightly, and she happened to ask Rong Ye about Rong Ye's recent new play.

    She took a new play for Rong Ye. It is a modern workplace drama. Rong Ye is the leading actor. This is his second time as the leading actor. Compared with the first time, Rong Ye is a little more cautious. Facing the camera, Rong Ye was really born for the big screen.

    He integrates into the role very quickly, and the people are very labor-intensive. A line will be repeatedly polished very late, so that it can perfectly fit the personality at the moment of speaking, so that the audience can truly feel that the role is him and he is the role. .

    Ruan Tang is a modern drama specially designed for Rong Ye. On the basis of acting well, it is very important for actors to break through themselves. Rong Ye is suitable for ancient costumes and is also very good at martial arts.

    But if the next one is to pick up ancient costumes, this is not suitable for broadening her drama.

    Many directors had already thrown olive branches to Rong Ye before "The Inscription of the Evening Mountain" was aired, but Ruan Tang refused after discussing with Rong Ye.

    Ruan Tang feels that Rong Ye should no longer make a costume drama in the second part. This is not conducive to breaking through himself, especially Rong Ye at this stage. He should not be tired of stability during his ascent period, but should be more than one. Good, don't be the representative of the peak when you debut.

    "Mountain Moment" made Rong Ye officially become popular and gave him a lot of traffic and fans. At the same time, he continued to invite invitations and endorsements in advertisements. The traffic was only temporary, and Rong Ye could not eat until he was old. This society It is very forgetful. If you make a film that is not as good as one, you will be ridiculed by the group, and even more ridiculous than you have never been.

    Rong Ye invited Ruan Tang to come to his house. He personally cooked for Ruan Tang. Rong Ye’s cooking skills were even better than Rong Rui’s. He was a good knife and matured. In a while, he made two kinds of meat and meat with delicious flavors and flavors. A soup and a cold dish are placed neatly on the table, which makes people appetite when they see it.

    He looked at these dishes in a daze, feeling a little uneasy. He was afraid that Ruan Tang would be unaccustomed to eating. Rong Ye wanted to get up several times, but he was pressed back by Rong Rui. "Brother, where can you cook it yourself in the restaurant outside? It's delicious. If Sister Tangtang knows that these dishes are made by you, she will definitely look at you!"

    If Ruan Tang hadn't come over for dinner later, Rong Rui was so greedy that she wanted to start eating now. Rong Ye's cooking is truly a must, no matter how ordinary it is, he can turn into an incomparably delicious delicacy for people to talk about.

    Rong Rui often feels that if her brother does not become an actor, being a chef is also a good choice.

    "How can it be so exaggerated as you said, I'm just an ordinary dish, and I don't know Mr. Ruan won't be able to see it by the time." Rong Ye put it on the back of his head in a daze and scratched his head, complimenting Rong Rui a bit. I don’t believe it very much. Ruan Tang is used to eating the delicacies of the mountains and seas outside. Can his home-cooked stir-fry be in her eyes?

    He originally wanted to go to an outside restaurant to order a table of dishes, but Rong Rui told him to cook at home. Rong Rui felt that his brother’s dishes were more sincere and much better than those outside restaurants. There are many, moreover, how charming a man who can cook, this is also one of Rong Ye's advantages. Of course, he has to show it a lot.