Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    Ruan Tang wanted such an effect. She didn't intend to strip off Tan Jinmo's love for Meng Ningxue. Only the deeper Tan Jinmo's love for Meng Ningxue, the more things Ruan Tang could get.

    The relationship between Tan Jinmo, Meng Ningxue, and Gu Shuyu is very fragile. It can be said to be on the verge of breaking out. Sooner or later, Tan Jinmo’s personality and desire to control will make him unable to stand Gu Shuyu. The petting fascination gained by the little tricks will also disintegrate Tan Jinmo's possessiveness.

    If Gu Shuyu is a mad dog who can bite people, then Tan Jinmo is a Tibetan mastiff who doesn't bark. His sharp teeth are hidden under the black hair.

    Oh, yes, there is also Du Mingkai. Ruan Tang remembers that Du Mingkai seems to have a little inexplicable thoughts about Meng Ningxue, but for Du Mingkai, brothers are still more important than women.

    "Jinmo, are you looking for me?" Du Mingkai opened the door and found that Tan Jinmo's expression was not right. "What's the matter with you, in a bad mood?"

    "Nothing, Xiaoxue will come later." Tan Jinmo converged, but his expression still remained. It's a bit dark, and the news that Meng Ningxue came with Gu Shuyu's car made his mind unable to calm down for a long time.

    But he still needs Du Mingkai's help, so he can't be too emotional.

    "She's coming too?" Du Mingkai was also a little bit unable to sit still. He ran at home and abroad all year round. He had seen Meng Ningxue several times. He was soft and weak and it was easy for people to feel pity, but Du Mingkai also felt pity in his heart. Meng Ningxue, only a few times, Meng Ningxue's appearance has been portrayed in his mind, but... Du Mingkai shook his head and laughed somewhat self-deprecatingly, Meng Ningxue is Tan Jinmo's girlfriend, how could he think about it? .

    But at the moment when he heard that Meng Ningxue was coming, Du Mingkai's heart still couldn't help but throb.

    "Jinmo, are you inside?" Tan Jinmo and Du Mingkai hadn't started talking, the door had been quietly opened by Meng Ningxue. After seeing someone inside, Meng Ningxue knocked on the door and smiled. Asked: "Can I come in?"

    Meng Ningxue practiced such small moves many times, and she knew that no one could refuse such a move.

    Du Mingkai sat on the sofa, very close to the door, he got up and opened the door, "Of course, who would be willing to keep the beautiful woman out."

    Meng Ningxue leaned on her side. She was blocked by the door, so he opened the door. Before, Du Mingkai could only vaguely see Meng Ningxue wearing a red skirt. After the door was completely opened, Tan Jinmo and Du Mingkai were both surprised. The red skirts were highly split. This was the first time Meng Ningxue dressed like this. .

    "Doesn't it look good for me?" Meng Ningxue saw the surprise in the eyes of the two, she was very satisfied, so she asked.

    If it were before, Tan Jinmo must have followed the words and boasted. Meng Ningxue usually shows people in a conservative and pure white dress, and occasionally changing his style like this can really make people's eyes bright.

    Meng Ningxue's figure is very good. Although she is thin, she has beautiful curves. She usually pays attention to fitness exercises. The muscles are very tight and powerful, and the skin is white and delicate. As she walks, the swaying long legs are even more irritating. The eyeballs of the two.

    Du Mingkai was obviously stunned. After reacting, he changed into his usual cynical smile and said, "How can it be unsightly."

    After saying this, Ruan Tang appeared in Du Mingkai's mind inexplicably. Ruan Tang doesn't need to dress up, his facial features are all bright and ostentatious. Compared with this, Meng Ningxue's temperament is more pure and pure. If you want to bring out the gorgeous feeling, you mainly rely on dressing and makeup.

    Tan Jinmo twisted his eyebrows and loosened his tie irritably.

    ——Meng Ningxue just dressed like this and sat in Gu Shuyu's car!

    As soon as he thought of this, Tan Jinmo couldn’t contain the jealousy in his heart. His mind kept imagining the scene of Meng Ningxue and Gu Shuyu in the car, especially the white thighs of Meng Ningxue. He is about to lose his mind, and Gu Shuyu has seen all this! He can't wait to want to kill!

    More speculations uncontrollably emerged from Tan Jinmo's heart. For example, why Meng Ningxue suddenly wore it like this? Was it for Gu Shuyu to wear it like this? Thinking of this possibility, Tan Jinmo could hardly control herself. If Du Mingkai wasn't here, Tan Jinmo was afraid that she would rush over and shook Meng Ningxue's shoulder and asked her why.

    At this moment, Ruan Tang's news came over again. In just a few words, Tan Jinmo calmed down. It said: [Meng Ningxue's dress is so different from usual today, it's for you. ]

    Is it...for him? Tan Jinmo was full of suspicion.

    But no matter whether Ruan Tang was right or wrong, Tan Jinmo felt better in his heart. Inexplicably, the anger that seemed to burn his internal organs just dissipated more than half.

    Du Mingkai’s answer made Meng Ningxue very useful. She was accustomed to being sought after and praised by others, and she knew exactly where her strengths lie, but getting praise from a handsome and rich man like Du Mingkai still added Meng Ningxue invisibly. Confidence.

    But Tan Jinmo still didn't speak. Meng Ningxue bit her lip and looked at him with a little pity in her eyes. Meng Ningxue knew that Tan Jinmo couldn't stand her expression the most.

    But Tan Jinmo’s attention turned out to be on that damn mobile phone. Meng Ningxue was ignored for the first time. Her heart was extremely angry, but she couldn’t show it. She could only bring a bit of blame in her tone, "Jin Mo, could it be possible? Is the phone better than me?"