71-80

Chapter 71:

    Rong Ye's breathing almost stagnated, he was a little afraid to look at his shoulders, Ruan Tang's long hair fell loose, and Rong Ye seemed to feel the itchy strands of hair falling on his palm.

    This was the first time that he was so close to Ruan Tang, so close that he could feel the heat from the tip of Ruan Tang's nose on his shoulders.

    Hot, small, and once, penetrated his heart, Rong Ye's heart was beating wildly now.

    If there is a machine for measuring heart rate now, Rong Ye feels that he can definitely reach 200!

    He didn't dare to move when he sat there. Sometimes Ruan Tang felt uncomfortable and moved a little bit. Rong Ye was like an enemy. He was afraid that Ruan Tang would wake up and everyone would be embarrassed.

    Rong Ye’s heart was beating fast. He pressed his heart to make his heart beat a little slower, but how could his heart be obedient? It was still beating fast, so fast that Rong Ye felt that It's about to jump out of his chest.

    Time does not know how long it has passed. The driver who drove is a 50-year-old master. He has many years of driving experience. He can completely turn a deaf ear to the employer’s affairs, not noisy, and for Rong Ye and Ruan Tang. He didn't say anything, he just drove the car intently with the steering wheel in his hands.

    This made Rong Ye breathed a sigh of relief. Seeing that he was getting closer and closer to the villa where Ruan Tang lived, Rong Ye finally calmed down and throbbed once again, and it was even louder than before.

    If Ruan Tang hasn't woken up at the villa, how can he wake Ruan Tang?

    Rong Ye was troubled by this problem, but fortunately, after he was troubled for a few minutes, Ruan Tang seemed to feel inductive in his sleep. She grumbled, frowned and raised her head. Ruan Tang was confused. Not knowing what happened, she leaned her head back on the chair pillow, then closed her eyes and squinted for a while.

    Rong Ye let out a deep sigh of relief. In the hot summer, even if the car is air-conditioned, Rong Ye's back was still sweating. He straightened his back to keep it away from the seat and not let it go. My sweat sticks to the back of the seat.

    He knew that the interiors of Ruan Tang's cars started with hundreds of thousands, and perhaps tens of thousands of small ornaments in it, Rong Ye didn't dare to make any difference, he tightened his back a little.

    Fortunately, Ruan Tang finally leaned back, so he didn't have to worry about how to wake Ruan Tang later.

    "Hmm... here?" The car slowly stopped at the door of Ruan Tang's villa area. Ruan Tang was awakened by the slightly bumpy brake. She suddenly opened her eyes and looked around in confusion. It looks so familiar.

    "Yes, President Ruan, we are home." Rong Ye unfastened his seat belt and prepared to go to Ruan Tang to pull the car door.

    Ruan Tang also unfastened the seat belt, and Rong Ye opened the car door on her side.

    Unlike the cold air-conditioning in the car, even if there is wind outside, there are waves of heat that form two extremes with the temperature in the car. Ruan Tang rubbed his arm and felt the hot wind outside the car.

    She got out of the car until she walked into the door and turned on the lights. Rong Ye, who had been standing outside the door, walked away. Ruan Tang waved to Rong Ye, and Rong Ye waved goodbye to Ruan Tang.

    All of this can be seen clearly by Tan Jinmo, who is not far away. Tan Jinmo is sitting in the car. His car is all black, and the interior is mainly black, simple and generous, that is, the price is expensive to any accessory. Can buy a house nearby.