Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    Ruan Tang chuckled. Her attention was not on Gu Shuyu, but on Rong Ye behind Gu Shuyu. Rong Ye had changed his costume and put on his own clothes. His clothes were still simple and casual. Lord, the previous clothes were wet with sweat and were sticky, so Rong Ye changed his body again.

    The upper body is a pure white shirt, a denim jacket, black trousers, and clean white shoes.

    Inexplicably, the three words "youthfulness" appeared in Ruan Tang's mind.

    Ruan Tang suddenly remembered that she didn't seem to have asked Rong Ye's age.

    She looked at this face of Rong Ye carefully through the glass window, and the more she looked at it, the more joy she became. This face is simply born for the screen, small and handsome, with thick eyebrows and big eyes, and a face of righteousness and plasticity. Extremely strong is a trait that is very lacking in today's entertainment industry.

    In the entertainment industry, unless your appearance is shocking, the only extreme look in the world, otherwise, it will be too difficult to stand out. And temperament is definitely the only law that can add points to a person's appearance, or cold, or glamorous, or chivalrous, or evil.

    Rong Ye can act as an emotional hero in costume dramas, walking around the rivers and lakes, wandering around the world with a treasure knife, but in modern times... Ruan Tang squinted his eyes for a moment. Rong Ye does not seem to be very old, maybe he can try The young man dressed in a white shirt who is acting in some youth idol dramas is a male god who will meet many girls' love letters in class.

    That’s why Ruan Tang feels that Rong Ye’s plasticity is strong. If an actor wants to be successful, besides acting, the most important thing is plasticity. What he wants to act like, so that the audience has a sense of substitution, rather than a fixed acting path or acting like acting himself.

    Seeing people getting closer, Ruan Tang moved inside and opened the car door.

    Gu Shuyu, who was closer, saw it and thought Ruan Tang was opening the door for himself. His expression suddenly relaxed.

    Hehe, he thought how long Ruan Tang could hold on, he couldn’t help but take the initiative to show it after only a while. Gu Shuyu sneered at Ruan Tang, he knew that Ruan Tang was playing lust and indulgence, but the winner would only It's him.

    Just as Gu Shuyu wanted to pull the doorknob, he was stopped by a pair of thin black hands, cold and frightened, Gu Shuyu immediately pulled his hand back. He was a little bit clean and was not used to being touched by others.

    The driver belongs to Xiao Chen. He originally planned to open the door to Gu Shuyu. Ruan Tang's obsession with Gu Shuyu is well known.

    Unexpectedly, Ruan Tang said, "Don't let him get in the car, you won't have to pick him up in the future."

    When Rong Ye got closer, Ruan Tang continued, "Let the boys behind get in the car." The

    driver Xiao Chen was very surprised. , He raised his head to look at Rong Ye, knowing it all at once.

    Thinking that the rich will play, one match one looks handsome.

    "What do you mean, do you dare to stop me?" Gu Shuyu looked at Xiao Chen in disbelief. It was totally wrong. A driver dared to stop him from getting into the car.

    "This is Miss Ruan's order." Xiao Chen replied. He had long been uncomfortable with Gu. He knew that the other party didn't think he was a driver. He treated him coldly several times. Xiao Chen was also wondering. Stealing or stealing, relying on the ability to make money, how can it be a hindrance to the other party.

    Hearing that Gu Shuyu raised his head abruptly, the surprise in his eyes almost overflowed his eyes. Did he hear that right? Ruan Tang...instructed it? He was the one who heard the hallucinations.

    In just one day, Gu Shuyu's world has almost undergone earth-shaking changes, and all these are just a few words of Ruan Tang, Gu Shuyu gritted his teeth, clenched his hands unconsciously, and the hatred in his heart spread.

    He was originally dissatisfied with Ruan Tang, and his dissatisfaction almost filled his chest. There has never been a moment like this, which made Gu Shuyu feel humiliated and ashamed.

    It was obviously posted by Ruan Tang himself. What does it mean now? He is already trying to get down the steps, but Ruan Tang still refuses again and again. He looks at Ruan Tang's profile and his eyes are red. It appeared, and the blue veins on the hand were stretched out.

    Rong Ye stopped a few steps away from Ruan Tang’s car. After thinking about it, he always felt that the other party would not be waiting for him. Rong Ye planned to find another car to take a ride. Before moving, he heard Ruan Tang smile. A full voice: "Rong Ye, here! I'll take you away."

    Unexpectedly, he was really waiting for him. Rong Ye was inexplicably happy, and he speeded up his pace and walked over.

    Gu Shuyu originally thought that Ruan Tang’s refusal to take a ride was the last thing that angered him today, but after hearing Ruan Tang’s invitation to Rong Ye, Gu Shuyu’s back stiffened and his whole body was frozen. Ruan Tang, You really have it!

    Juhui Pavilion was completely reserved by Ruan Tang today, and the crew of the crew filled all the boxes.

    The director sits with Ruan Tang, Rong Ye sits next to Ruan Tang, Ruan Tang is in the middle, and the director is holding a glass of wine. He has had several drinks, his face flushed with alcohol, and he stands up with a grin. Ruan Tang: "Mr Ruan, come, I will toast you a glass, and I wish the future cooperation with Mr. Ruan smooth and profitable." The director drank it after he finished speaking.

    With a few "grunts", I was instantly emptied. The director threw the glass of wine on the table with a "pop", a few drops of white wine were scattered on the table, and then he filled the glass again, this time it was right. Looking at everyone present, the director cleared his throat and raised the volume: "Come on, and I wish our new play a good start!"

    After finishing speaking, the director was bored again. Compared with before, everyone's emotions were mobilized this time. Everyone stood up excitedly, and drank all the wine in their hands as the director did, and Ruan Tang was no exception.

    Ruan Tang snickered. Fortunately, Gu Shuyu wasn't here, otherwise he was determined to die.

    After acting for so long, now there is a good start. From the director to the choreographer, no one is willing to admit Gu Shuyu.

    Gu Shuyu was also drinking at the moment. Four or five wine bottles were lying on the ground beside his feet. They all saw the bottom. He was holding a bottle full of wine in his hand. He raised his hand and poured it into his throat. It was pungent. The alcohol instantly burned his stomach hot, and the glorious Gu Shuyu was full of loneliness and decadence.

    He was very drunk and his head was stupefied, as if he was filled with lead, so heavy that he wanted to lie down directly. His hands searched around on the carpet, and he pressed 1 without looking at the screen. Called out.

    This is the quick contact that Gu Shuyu specially set for Meng Ningxue, and this is the only one.