Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    Tan Jinmo is trying to bring the topic up in the direction of his proposal. He plans to propose to Meng Ningxue today, so he is dissatisfied with the somewhat noisy environment outside the box.

    But after preparing for so long, Tan Jinmo couldn't bear to give up.

    Xiaoxue... She should agree, right?

    It is rare for Tan Jinmo to lose confidence in himself, but then immediately put this inconspicuousness behind him, Xiaoxue would definitely agree. He was so good to her, how could he not agree.

    Tan Jinmo has a strong temperament and is full of possessive and controlling desires. He is not a person who can stand the rejection of others.

    "Xiaoxue, do you remember when we met for the first time?" Tan Jinmo said, and his hands naturally covered Meng Ningxue's hands on the table. Meng Ningxue paid great attention to the maintenance of his hands, and they felt slippery. Yes, like a soft white cloud, Tan Jinmo loves the touch.

    Meng Ningxue seemed to be shocked suddenly, she twitched her body, her eyes stared slightly, and she wanted to withdraw her hand, "Jin Mo, I've said that we have to wait until after we get married."

    Tan Jinmo looked at his somewhat empty hands. Meng Ningxue’s remaining temperature seemed to remain on them. He put his hands in the pockets of the suit. The ring box inside contained a ten-carat diamond ring, which he bought. Come to prepare to propose to Meng Ningxue.

    Tan Jinmo felt that there was nothing more suitable for a marriage proposal than it is now. It was Meng Ningxue's own words. Tan Jinmo's perennial indifferent face was smiling at this moment. He was about to say a marriage proposal and was interrupted by a burst of "dongdongdong". .

    "Jin Mo, I'll open the door!" Meng Ningxue seemed to have expected Tan Jinmo's next move, so she immediately got up and came to the door.

    Meng Ningxue was stunned as soon as he opened the door.

    It turned out to be Ruan Tang!

    Ruan Tang likes Gu Shuyu, and Gu Shuyu is tired of Ruan Tang complaining hundreds of times in Meng Ningxue’s ear, so even if Meng Ningxue and Ruan Tang don’t have much intersection, she still feels a little displeased with Ruan Tang from the bottom of her heart. mood.

    Especially, the delicate relationship between Ruan Tang and Gu Shuyu made Meng Ningxue more uncomfortable.

    "Hello, I'm Ruan Tang, the general manager of Ruan's Group. I heard that President Tan is also dining here. I'll come and visit." Ruan Tang smiled with eight standard teeth and handed Meng Ningxue a business card.

    Actually, there is no need for a business card. Meng Ningxue also knows everything about Ruan Tang’s wealth, background and personality. She has long known everything about Ruan Tang from Gu Shuyu.

    "Oh, well, please come in." Meng Ningxue took the business card and guided Ruan Tang to come in.

    "Xiaoxue, don't let anyone in." Tan Jinmo's tone was cold, he didn't even look at Ruan Tang, his face had already returned to the previous indifference, "I don't want some insignificant people to disturb us."

    was interrupted. When proposing marriage, Tan Jinmo was in a bad mood. He naturally didn't have a good temper with Ruan Tang. It was Ruan Tang's luck that he could still maintain his mood and sit here.

    Meng Ningxue looked at Ruan Tang embarrassedly. In fact, Tan Jinmo's attitude like Meng Ningxue is quite acceptable. Although this person is moody and strong, at least Meng Ningxue has the gentleness that no one else has, but the thoughts in her heart Of course it can't be shown in front of Ruan Tang.