Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    The dripping voice of Meng Ningxue finally turned Tan Jinmo’s attention back, and Tan Jinmo’s eyes focused on Meng Ningxue’s body. The looming white legs made Tan Jinmo’s brows darker, even if Ruan Tang’s words were relieved. But Tan Jinmo just felt uncomfortable everywhere, he didn't like Meng Ningxue's dress like this.

    "It looks good." Tan Jinmo was used to Meng Ningxue's gentleness, and even if it was not happy in his heart, he tried to follow Meng Ningxue as much as possible.

    This answer was too perfunctory. Meng Ningxue was not very satisfied with Tan Jinmo’s performance. She stepped forward and gently pulled the corner of Tan Jinmo’s clothes and shook it slightly. The little girl was full of gesture, "Jinmo, you didn’t even look carefully. People wear it just for you. Is it good-looking?"

    Meng Ningxue turned in a small circle so that Tan Jinmo could look at it from front to back. However, she did not turn around very much, just showing the style. But not too exposed, Meng Ningxue is too handy when it comes to showing her figure.

    Ruan Tang was actually right! Tan Jinmo was surprised. In fact, he was a comfort to what Ruan Tang said just now. He didn’t feel that Ruan Tang’s words were true, but he didn’t expect Ruan Tang’s words to be verified in just a few seconds. This is too accurate. Bar.

    In order to verify it again, Tan Jinmo asked: "Is it for me to wear this?"

    "Of course, or who else could it be for?" Seeing Tan Jinmo finally had some reaction, Meng Ningxue was excited and shook Tan Jinmo's heart. The clothes lined up, and the sound became more and more wailing, so that people's bones were softened.

    Meng Ningxue was not only talking about Tan Jinmo, but also secretly acting like Du Mingkai.

    Du Mingkai felt a nausea and discomfort for no reason. He felt that Meng Ningxue today was extraordinarily greasy and really made people uncomfortable. Du Mingkai didn't know what was wrong with him. He recalled it, and it was clear that Meng Ningxue had done it before. He speaks like this, but now he just feels that everything is right.

    It was Meng Ningxue with his eyes, but another refreshing figure appeared in his mind, Ruan Tang!

    Du Mingkai smiled helplessly, not wanting to delve into his sudden strange emotions.

    Perhaps Du Mingkai’s performance was not obvious, so Meng Ningxue did not notice that he was different from the past. Meng Ningxue only thought that Du Mingkai was once again fascinated by herself. Du Mingkai’s affection for him, the delicate and sensitive mind of Meng Ningxue I've noticed it a long time ago.

    After receiving an affirmative answer from Meng Ningxue, Tan Jinmo quickly bowed his head and returned a message to Ruan Tang: [How did you know it was for me? ]

    Nguyen Tang then answered quickly: [a woman's most understand woman. ]

    After answering Nguyen Tang hook away at the mouth mouth, Gushu Yu has also long been outside the car so impatient, he kept pounding the windows, trying to Nguyen Tong and dialogue.

    The current Ruan Tang is no longer the one that Gu Shuyu can call, come and go, the Ruan Tang who always sticks to him, Gu Shuyu wants to catch up with Ruan Tang, the only way is to wait.

    Ruan Tang rolled down the car window slowly, impatiently between her eyebrows, "What's the matter?" She is very busy now. There are a lot of things, she was already busy, and the annoying Gu Shuyu appeared from time to time. This guy is not usually tall. It's so cold that you don't even look at the original owner. Why are you ignoring him now? Instead, he keeps moving forward.

    "What are you doing here?" Gu Shuyu's tone was extremely bad, his complexion was bad, his expression was stinky, and his eyes were fiercely staring at Ruan Tang, "I warn you, don't disturb Xiaoxue, or I will never end with you!"

    Ruan Tang :...

    She really thinks that Gu Shuyu is a little bit sick, otherwise she can't tell such nonsensical things. What does she disturb Meng Ningxue doing, is she like such a leisurely person?

    Ruan Tang didn't even want to pay attention to Gu Shuyu. Gu Shuyu's brain circuit was different from that of ordinary people. Ruan Tang's eyes caught a bunch of shiny things. She pointed to the keychain in Gu Shuyu's hand and said,

    "Return it to me." "What else?" Gu Shuyu didn't realize what Ruan Tang was talking about.

    "The key, the car key and the house key." Ruan Tang stretched out his hand. Since Gu Shuyu came up by herself, she will come directly and contact Gu Shuyu when it saves time. "By the way, I will buy it for you. Those clothes, shoes, wallets, etc. are all left to me and are not allowed to be taken away."

    Gu Shuyu was stunned. He didn't expect Ruan Tang to come for real. He hasn't gotten away from being held by Ruan Tang. When he came out, Ruan Tang repeatedly refused to give face to Gu Shuyu, which made it difficult for Gu Shuyu to accept. Ruan Tang clearly followed behind him the day before yesterday, and everything is up to him.

    He froze there and did not want to move. Ruan Tang bought him famous brands, which were worth a lot of money. Although he didn't want to admit it, deep down, Gu Shuyu really didn't want to pay it back. For so long, he has automatically acquiesced to Ruan Tang. The ownership of the things given to him belonged to him, and now it was suddenly taken back, Gu Shuyu was a little unacceptable both psychologically and physically.

    As for the car and house Ruan Tang gave him, how many years he had to work hard before he could afford it.

    Moreover, Gu Shuyu has only now suddenly realized a terrible thing. The house and car, Ruan Tang, are about to be recovered. Then the resources he used for filming, the stores and stocks that he invested in, will all be recovered. I think of this. In an instant, Gu Shuyu's back was cold.

    "You are leaving the car key, how will I go back later?" Even at this time, Gu Shuyu, who was nervous in his heart, still couldn't bow his head to Ruan Tang. He stuck his neck and was unwilling to return the car key, so he could only roar. Cover up your guilty conscience.

    Ruan Tang was most afraid that he would be angry. As long as he behaved very angry, Ruan Tang might not insist anymore.

    Even at this moment, Gu Shuyu was still paralyzing himself.

    Ruan Tang ignored what Gu Shuyu said, she took out the phone and crackled on it and started typing.

    "What are you writing?" Gu Shuyu wanted to poke his head in.

    "Posting on Weibo." Ruan Tang didn't lift his head,

    "Publish your deeds of not returning things to help you become popular again." "I pay it back! I pay it back! I still can't do it!" Gu Shuyu shouted. He hurriedly threw a series of keys in his hand into the co-pilot.

    Ruan Tang checked and found no omissions, and finally said to Gu Shuyu: "I have nothing to do with you in the future. Don't come to me anymore. I won't bother you, Xiaoxue, and hope you don't bother. I, that's it, there will be indefinite time later."

    After saying that, Ruan Tang no longer cares about Gu Shuyu's reaction. As soon as he stepped on the accelerator, he walked away, leaving the desolate Gu Shuyu standing alone and taking a mouthful of exhaust gas.

    Gu Shuyu still didn't understand how things had come to this point. When did Ruan Tang start to change. Gu Shuyu grabbed his hair in annoyance, but thought of the pain in his head, and didn't think about the reason for Ruan Tang's change.

    Tan’s group is located in the most prosperous city center, opposite to the city’s largest shopping mall. There is only a road in the middle, and there is a lot of traffic. It seems that they are laughing at Gu Shuyu’s embarrassment. The Audi car is parked next to him. But he could only see but couldn't open it. This was the first time that Gu Shuyu felt a deep weakness. He suddenly became frightened, fearing the unknown future. This fear almost overwhelmed him.