Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    Regarding the incident of suddenly becoming the male protagonist, Rong Ye's heart returned from joy to joy, but he still had a lot of questions. He quickly searched in his mind and confirmed that he and Ruan Tang had never met.

    So why did the other party designate him as the leading actor? Is it really just a casual point?

    The hero is so sloppy? ! Rong Ye couldn't believe it.

    Or...for a moment of thought, Rong Ye glanced at Ruan Tang unconsciously. Ruan Tang was already making arrangements for tomorrow's shooting with the staff.

    It took a lot of time from the makeup to the test show. The sky was getting dark, and the big guys were starving, especially when carrying various props on the scene.

    Ruan Tang clapped his hands in the center, gathered everyone together, and said loudly: "Everyone has worked hard. Let's stop work today. I'll treat everyone. Come to Juhui Pavilion and have a good meal!"

    It’s boiling when you say it’s complete, Juhui Pavilion, that’s a good place. It’s said that only appointments are open, and the per capita consumption is as high as 10,000 yuan. Most people can’t afford it, especially the chef inside has led a state banquet, let alone It is said that the ingredients in Juhui Pavilion are rare things that are hard to see in the market. Just one bite is enough to blow for a lifetime.

    "Wow, I heard it right, it's Juhui Pavilion, Mr. Ruan is too rich!"

    "The per capita consumption is as high as... my god, it's a lot of zero. Is that still the food I eat? It's all RMB It’s like a taste!”

    “Mr. Ruan NB! Mr. Ruan is domineering!”

    “I’m going to have to take pictures later, I’m so sorry to my circle of friends if I don’t take pictures!” The

    three words Juhuige let the people present sweep away their exhaustion, one All faces are filled with excitement and joy.

    Gu Shuyu's eyes widened. He knew that Ruan Tang didn't spend any money. He had always spent money like water, but he didn't expect to be able to flow to this point. So many people would go to Juhui Pavilion. How much money would it cost?

    Gu Shuyu and Ruan Tang have been to Juhui Pavilion. Since the two people have met, Gu Shuyu has improved N grades from clothing, food, housing and transportation. At first he was a little uncomfortable, but after Ruan Tang frequently swiped cards for consumption, Gu Shuyu Has fully adapted to this kind of life.

    After all, frugality is as easy as luxury, and there is no need to spend money on his own. In addition, Gu Shuyu himself is a person who pays attention to the quality of life. He is addicted to the ultimate luxury enjoyment accumulated by money.

    Gu Shuyu is actually very contradictory. On the one hand, he is very satisfied with the luxurious life brought about by Ruan Tang, but on the other hand, he spurns Ruan Tang’s unrestricted and humble appearance, especially when he hears others discuss his relationship with Ruan Tang. At that time, Gu Shuyu disgusted Ruan Tang even more.

    For Gu Shuyu, the words Qing and Gao were not carved in the bones, but embroidered on the skin.

    He will blush when others are embarrassed.

    Ruan Tang was tired all afternoon. After Rong Ye's trial was over, people looked a little tired. She rubbed her eyebrows and followed the crowd outside.

    Although Ruan's father is remarried, Ruan Tang is better than before. He still has a lot of guilt for Ruan Tang, not giving her a complete family, but also bringing new strangers.

    Although the original owner is really sad for his parents to divorce, but because of Ruan Jianghai's consistent love, he has not lacked much love since he grew up. However, Ruan Jianghai's almost bottomless indulgence has spoiled the original owner to a certain extent, and the original owner's character Domineering is not unrelated to Ruan Jianghai's doting.

    The driver opened the door for Ruan Tang, bent his waist respectfully, slightly lowered his head at 45°, held the door with one hand, and faced Ruan Tang with the other.

    This was specially trained by Ruan Jianghai in order to let people know Ruan Tang’s identity outside and let others know that Ruan Tang is not easy to provoke.

    Ruan Jianghai felt that such a precious and beautiful girl would definitely be coveted and bullied.

    Even at home, the servants, gardeners and bodyguards have undergone rigorous training. Ruan Jianghai created a castle princess life that can be said to be extremely dreamy and extravagant for Ruan Tang.

    She can do whatever she wants, unlimited credit card credit, unlimited pampering.

    It would be nice if Ruan Jianghai could protect the original owner in this way all his life, after all, although the original owner's character is a little bit willful, but after all, he didn't hide any bad thoughts in his heart.

    It's just a pity that Ruan Jianghai went bankrupt quickly, and the princess life of the original owner could not be maintained.

    "Xiao Chen, you don't have to be so deliberate in your actions in the future, just be normal." Ruan Tang gently took the doorknob from the driver Xiao Chen's hand, then put it on and gestured to Xiao Chen with a smile.

    Xiao Chen was in a trance for a moment. When he saw Ruan Tang for the first time, he was really amazed by Ruan Tang's beauty, but he didn't expect that the character under such a beautiful face would be so domineering.

    Xiao Chen was two years younger than Ruan Tang. After graduating from high school, he didn’t go to school. He collected some money from a part-time job and learned how to drive, so he drove people as a driver. His driving skills were very good, and he knew the way. So fast, Ruan Jianghai was very satisfied, and he deliberately set a high price to keep him on standby 24 hours a day.

    "President Ruan told me that I must not neglect Miss, I dare not." Xiao Chen lowered his head, his appearance is very delicate if he looks carefully, but he does not pay attention to maintenance, his skin is a bit rough, wrinkles on the corners of his eyes are thin and dark circles are gathered. In the eyes, after all, he is on standby 24 hours a day. Sometimes, in order to rush early, he has to get up before dawn to pick up Ruan Tang, and he didn't sleep well.

    "There's nothing I dare to do. I will tell Mr. Ruan when I look back." Ruan Tang was playing with her mobile phone. She raised her eyes to the half-open car window. Not far away, Gu Shuyu was walking towards this with dissatisfaction. Seems to want a ride?