Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    Ruan Tang analyzed it carefully, and there is another deep-seated reason why Tan Jinmo is so obsessed with Meng Ningxue, perhaps because Meng Ningxue's refusal.

    No one has ever confronted Tan Jinmo like Meng Ningxue, obviously catering to it, but secretly refused, making Tan Jinmo unable to understand the other's thoughts, so from a bit of goodwill to the end, he became deeply obsessed with the other party.

    I have to say that Meng Ningxue's trick is really useful for a man with a personality like Tan Jinmo.

    To put it simply, it is the combination of desire to refuse and welcome, desire, passion, and verticality. In addition, Tan Jinmo himself fell in love with Meng Ningxue at first sight. With the passage of time, Tan Jinmo's liking for Meng Ningxue gradually deepened. In Meng Ningxue The sunk costs on his body have increased, and Tan Jinmo has invested too much in terms of time, financial resources and emotions.

    In the end, it's actually hard to say whether Tan Jinmo likes Meng Ningxue, or is not willing to take out a heart like this to treat him well, but Meng Ningxue has never truly loved herself from the bottom of his heart.

    But this is all for the rest. According to the current development of the plot, Tan Jinmo's feelings for Meng Ningxue have not yet reached the point where he can die for the other party.

    Therefore, Tan Jinmo is still saved, that is to say, the Ruan Group is still saved!

    When it was time to check out, Ruan Tang looked at a long list of bills, totaling more than 500,000 yuan. If Ruan Tang saw such bills in the past, her chin would definitely fall off, but now she is just facing the bill. Enter the number in the phone, and then the payment is successful!

    It turns out that this is the feeling of spending money, this is the feeling of getting rich, this is the feeling of having more than 300 million deposits, well, it is quite dull, Ruan Versailles thought.

    Compared with three hundred million, more than five hundred thousand is obviously a small amount, and Ruan Tang didn't even feel the reduction in deposits.

    After the crew had finished walking, Ruan Tang asked the driver to take Rong Ye home alone.

    Rong Ye poked his head out and was a little worried about Ruan Tang: "Mr. Ruan, don’t you go together? At night, it’s not safe for you to be outside alone." Rong Ye is really worried about Ruan Tang, and Ruan Tang’s deeds are not missing. I heard that when I really got along with Ruan Tang, Rong Ye discovered that those rumors were all false!

    What is arrogant and self-willed, what unspoken heroes are all made up, Ruan Tang that Rong Ye sees is gentle and polite, generous and kind, as for the unspoken rules...it must be fake! After all, I have not been under the unspoken rules.

    "No." Ruan Tang shook his head. After speaking, Ruan Tang handed Rong Ye a big bag of things. When Rong Ye saw it, his eyes widened. It turned out to be packed food... No, it didn't seem to be packed, it was newly made!

    Rong Ye was a little dazed for a while, staring at Ruan Tang in a daze. The big eyes under his thick eyebrows flashed in confusion, but his heart rose.

    "I asked the chef to cook a few more dishes that you eat more, and take them back to eat with your sister." Ruan Tang waved his hand after speaking, "I have something to do. You can go back first. I'll let the driver come later. Pick me up."

    Rong Ye's pupils widened when he heard the words " Sister " .

    Rong Ye also has a younger sister who is in high school, who is about to take the college entrance examination. He just raised a mouth at the dinner table, and he didn't expect Ruan Tang to remember it.

    In fact, Rong Ye wanted to pack a few dishes. Even the leftovers were usually something he couldn't afford. Rong Ye wanted to take it back to his sister to eat. However, for such occasions, it seemed that the packaging was not appropriate, and he was entangled. It hasn't been packaged for a long time.

    Forget it, I'll go back and take my sister out of the restaurant when the time comes.

    Rong Ye’s little entanglements were all seen by Ruan Tang, so she asked the chef to make a few new dishes during the dinner, packed them and put them in a heat preservation box, and took them to Rong Yerang when everyone was about to leave. He took it back.

    "Mr. Ruan, thank you." Rong Ye held a big bag in his arms and looked at Ruan Tang with a flash of light in his eyes. He thought for a long time, and found that he seemed to have nothing to repay Ruan Tang, and finally blushed shyly. He said, "I will act well and don't shame you!" For

    a moment, Ruan Tang felt that Rong Ye looking at him was like a big dog with wet eyes, so cute.

    "Well, good." Ruan Tang returned with a smile.

    After Rong Ye left, the only guests in Juhui Pavilion were Ruan Tang, Tan Jinmo and Meng Ningxue.

    Ruan Tang stretched his waist, and it was time to do business next.

    After Tan Jinmo was interrupted to propose, he was no longer in the mood to continue. He felt that there was no romantic atmosphere. He is a perfectionist and strives for perfection in everything, not to mention such a big event as a marriage proposal.

    "Mr. Tan, let's have a good talk, you will be very happy to meet me." As soon as Tan Jinmo got out of the toilet, he saw Ruan Tang leaning on the wall.