Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    "This is her phone number." Tan Jinmo sent Ruan Tang's cell phone number to Du Mingkai, "I will let her contact you."

    "No need for you, I will come by myself." Du Mingkai took a quick note and asked casually when he was about to leave. He said: "How did Ruan Tang invite you to such a big Buddha? Do you still know that you can be a betrayer?"

    "She can guess Xiaoxue's heart." Tan Jinmo said without any concealment, in front of his best friend, he I feel that I don't need to hide my love for Meng Ningxue.

    Seeing Tan Jinmo's infatuation, Du Mingkai couldn't help rolling his eyes: "You are really an infatuation."

    Tan Jinmo's smile grew thicker, and his mood improved when he thought of Meng Ningxue.

    "You don't think I'm complimenting you!" Du Mingkai was speechless when he watched Tan Jinmo smile.

    Du Mingkai took the initiative to contact Ruan Tang a few days later. He waited for several days to cool down his agitated heart before calling Ruan Tang. Ruan Tang was on the construction site when he received Du Mingkai’s call. She was wearing her head. Wearing a red helmet, wearing a simple T-shirt and jeans, the shoes on his feet have been stained with a lot of dust, and they look gray.

    Ruan Jianghai really made a profit for the project in this tourist area. Ruan Tang walked a long time before he walked around the entire villa area. After the tour, Ruan Tang's brows kept frowning. There are real places to be changed. It's too much. Even if she is a layman, she thinks her head is big, let alone a designer. Even if Du Mingkai agrees to the transformation, I am afraid this is not a small project.

    Just when Ruan Tang couldn’t help sighing, Du Mingkai’s call came in. She quickly pulled off the white glove on her hand and connected the phone, "Hello, Mr. Du?" Du

    Mingkai asked Tan Jinmo to deposit her phone, but she hasn’t been there yet. Called over.

    "Yes, it's me." Du Mingkai didn't expect Ruan Tang to recognize his mobile phone number. He raised his eyebrows and his voice jumped with excitement, "I want to talk to you about Ruan's designer."

    "Mr. Du, you Did you agree?" Ruan Tang asked hurriedly.

    "It's too insincere to say on the phone." Mr. Du threw the invitation to Ruan Tang. It was Ruan who invited him. Du Mingkai didn't want to catch up too much.

    "I was abrupt." Ruan Tang apologized, "Well, I will ask Mr. Du to go to Juhui Pavilion. Then we will discuss the details, Mr. Du, how about this."

    "Yes." Du Mingkai agreed.

    The big stone in Ruan Tang's heart was finally put down. Since Du Mingkai took the initiative to call, indicating that this matter is inevitable, Ruan Tang's frowning eyebrows finally relaxed. It seems that not everything is bad. Yes, Nguyen Thi can still be saved.

    Gu Shuyu and Meng Ningxue have not had a very good life since that day, and neither of them understood how Ruan Tang and Tan Jinmo, who had always followed them in every possible way, suddenly became so indifferent.

    Meng Ningxue is okay. Tan Jinmo has her in his heart. She can be said to be the most important woman in Tan Jinmo's life. Tan Jinmo only ignores her in words and attitudes. Money and other resources are still a good idea. Yes, no, Tan Jinmo gave her another extravagant invitation to walk on the red carpet.

    If it were before, Meng Ningxue would still twitch it a bit, and then reluctantly accept it after refusing it. But now, Meng Ningxue is a bit afraid to bet, so when Tan Jinmo’s secretary came to tell her the news. , Meng Ningxue responded immediately.

    Sometimes, men do not have a reliable career. Although Meng Ningxue has a good flow now, she does not have her own masterpiece. She has always followed the resource coffee route. In this case, when the flowering period is over, Tan Jinmo is also tired. , She would inevitably lose a huge source of income, so Meng Ningxue also wanted to plan for herself.

    Gu Shuyu’s life was sad. First, the leading actor was taken away by Ruan Tang. That’s all. Gu Shuyu could barely comfort himself, but even the house and car Ruan Tang were taken back, including The various big-name clothes and shoes that Ruan Tang gave him made it hard for Gu Shuyu to accept for a while. He felt like he had a dream.

    Until now, Gu Shuyu still feels unreal. He wants to call Ruan Tang several times to question, but when he thinks of Ruan Tang’s cold and impatient attitude before, Gu Shuyu can’t dial the number anymore. He doesn’t want to be over and over again. Ruan Tang took his own humiliation in front of him.

    "Shuyu, do you live with your uncles and aunts now?" Meng Ningxue sat beside Gu Shuyu. She wore a gentle goose yellow dress today, which lined her with white skin and exquisite makeup. From a distance, it looks a bit like a doll, and she will have a date with Tan Jinmo, Meng Ningxue dressed up for a long time.

    Fortunately, Gu Shuyu is a local. Ruan Tang can still have a place to live after taking the house back. Otherwise, he will probably end up on the street.

    In the past two years with Ruan Tang, although Gu Shuyu has made a lot of money, he basically spent it. When a star makes a lot of money, he also spends a lot of money. In addition, he makes this money without any effort. Naturally I don't think it is too precious. The state of having flowers today and tomorrow has continued to the present, and the deposit in Gu Shuyu's account is almost zero.

    He never thought that one day Ruan Tang would not praise himself, nor did he think that one day Ruan Tang would take back all the things he once gave to him, so when this day really came, Gu Shuyu did not stand up to it. force.

    "Right." Gu Shuyu's head hung down. Ruan Tang's sudden change caused him a big blow. He can't do anything now, or he has nothing to do now. Ruan Tang is his boss. Now that Ruan Tang has removed all his resources, Gu Shuyu is completely unemployed.

    He suddenly understood what Ruan Tang said at the end of Rong Ye's audition that day. Gu Shuyu laughed mockingly. Is this the life's Shura field? It's ironic.

    Meng Ningxue patted Gu Shuyu's back, Gu Shuyu buried her head in her knees, "Xiaoxue, do you think I am useless."

    "How come." Meng Ningxue continued to pat Gu Shuyu's back, "Shu Yu My brother is super powerful, he is the best person I have ever met!"

    Meng Ningxue’s words did not bring much comfort to Gu Shuyu. Such words used to be very useful before, but now, what he needs is not verbal comfort, but Real material support.

    Except for Meng Ningxue's act of patting Gu Shuyu on the back, the two had no other close relationship, but this scene alone was enough to make Tan Jinmo who was sitting in the Bentley far away clenched his fists.

    His eyes were cold, his eyes were like the frozen North Pole, and the iceberg was hiding ten thousand feet away. Tan Jinmo's fist was pinched and trembling, his bones almost pierced his skin, and blue veins appeared. He now seemed to come from Shura of hell, and what triggered Tan Jinmo's terrifying state was the picture of Meng Ningxue and Gu Shuyu sitting together.

    "Is this what you want me to see?" The words were addressed to Ruan Tang, but Tan Jinmo's eyes kept staring at Meng Ningxue and Gu Shuyu.