Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    "Aunt Zhao, you have to check your account even if you hit it." Ruan Tang looked at Zhao Ningzhi coldly. The two of them were completely torn apart, and there was nothing to pretend. "And you have to pay for the medical expenses by yourself. The beds in the hospital are so tight, maybe you still have to hang a bottle in the aisle.”

    Ruan Tang’s expression remained cold when he said this, which made Zhao Ningzhi shudder for a while. This Ruan Tang usually looks stupid, so The perverse and annoying temperament she had cultivated for many years, now I don't know what kind of madness she suddenly became so clever, a few words make people feel unbearable.

    When she thought that she might lie on the aisle and hit the bottle, how could Zhao Ningzhi's face-saving person be able to bear that scene? She felt uncomfortable just thinking about it, and Zhao Ningzhi's action of hitting the wall was so frozen.

    "Ningzhi, what is going on, is what Tangtang said is true?" Ruan Jianghai asked Zhao Ningzhi.

    "Jiang Hai, I... I don't know what's going on... I... ooh, Jiang Hai, you have to believe me." Zhao Ningzhi couldn't explain why, so she could only cry so much that she was wronged. Very aggrieved.

    "Dad, let's talk about this later, now it's the tourist area's more important thing." Ruan Tang urged.

    After bypassing Zhao Ningzhi and Ruan Li, Ruan Tang and Ruan Jianghai came to the study. The sound insulation of the study was very good. Zhao Ningzhi's ears on the door did not hear what they were talking.

    "I'm so annoyed, Ruan Tang, I don't know what medicine I took wrong, she's a prodigal lady who will spend money, messing with some engineering projects." Zhao Ningzhi stomped and complained to Ruan Li for so many years. The image she set up in front of Ruan Jianghai was about to fall short, and she hated Ruan Tang not to mention it.     "Mom, you can call the account manager of the bank quickly and see if you can delete your collection records." Ruan Li's brain turned fast. She thought Ruan Tang could attack them so directly, presumably already. What was found.     Taking advantage of the efforts of Ruan Tang and Ruan Jianghai to discuss, it is true that the evidence should be destroyed quickly.

    "Yes, yes, I have to make a phone call." Zhao Ningzhi hurriedly took out her mobile phone. She is a VIP customer of the card-issuing bank. She can use the VIP channel for anything and sell a record. It should be possible.

    Unexpectedly, the other party refused, saying that this was not in compliance with the rules and regulations, and his attitude was very polite. It was the content of the words that made Zhao Ningzhi angry.

    "Why not!" Zhao Ningzhi was trembling with anger, "I usually deposit so much money in your bank, and now I can't do anything like this! Be careful, I complain to you!"

    "Ms. Zhao, I'm really embarrassed about this. Nor has the right to call the shots." The account manager on the opposite side cautiously declined.

    After hanging up the phone, Zhao Ningzhi and Ruan Li were crying and looking at each other, writing depression and panic. Zhao Ningzhi asked Ruan Li for help: "What should Li Li do now?"

    "Mom, why do n't we leave Ruan's house? Ruan Li thought for a long time, and finally said so by pulling Zhao Ningzhi's arm.

    "Huh?" Zhao Ningzhi was taken aback and left Ruan's house? This is too far-fetched. She finally married Ruan Jianghai. She was used to the prosperity and wealth. Now let her leave. Of course Zhao Ningzhi refused. Studying, where can we get the money?"

    "Mom still wants to send you abroad for further study." Zhao Ningzhi held Ruan Li's hand earnestly, and she really loved this daughter, "I will wait for you to read." With the publication of the book, Mom’s days will come to an end."     "Mom, I don’t think Ruanshi can last long. You still want to go that far." Ruan Li has just graduated from University and studied business administration, although his grades are good. It's just so-so, but regarding the current situation of Nguyen's, she has heard many rich second-generation classmates say that Zhao Ningzhi is used to being a noblewoman and doesn't understand these business matters, so she has no sense of crisis at all.     "The most important thing now is..." Ruan Li pulled Zhao Ningzhi into his room, locked the door, and carefully checked it two or three times before lowering his voice to Zhao Ningzhi and said: "We must take advantage of Ruan's bankruptcy as much as possible. For us, only money can make money. Otherwise, wait until Ruan's collapse, mom, do you want to pay off the debt with Ruan Jianghai?"

    "How is it possible!" Zhao Ningzhi denied. She was able to stay with Ruan Jianghai for so many years purely for the sake of money. Now that the money is gone, she still wants her to pay her debts and live a hard life. Of course, Zhao Ningzhi is not willing, she has always been used to it. Attaching to a rich man can't endure hardship at all.

    "Didn't Ruan Jianghai have a lot of gold bars in his safe, as well as cash deposits, oh, yes, there are also IOUs. There are a lot of miscellaneous things together." Ruan Li calculated that they could be unconscious. How much is Ruan Jianghai in the search, "Mom, do you know the password of Ruan Jianghai's safe?"

    "I...I know it." Zhao Ningzhi hesitated somewhat, "Li Li, do you think Ruan is really going to fall? For such a big enterprise, I think Ruan Jianghai is very generous to Ruan Tang, and this month he gave her a lot of pocket money.”

    When Ruan Jianghai gave her and Ruan Li so much money, she was so lucky that she even gave her a lot of pocket money. Li's last name has been changed to Ruan.

    "Huh." Ruan Li was very disdainful, "I give a lot now, but I have to pay more in the future. Mom, they are fathers and daughters. I just give them if I want to. Anyway, I don't plan to stay at Ruan's

    house ." " Okay." , Mom listens to you." Zhao Ningzhi finally made up his mind, "I know the password, but Ruan Jianghai often keeps the key to the safe."

    "It's easy to do, then mom will do some beauty tricks and secretly put the keys. Bring it over." Ruan Li smiled sinisterly, as if holding the winning ticket.

    "Oh, you kid, what are you talking about." Zhao Ningzhi blushed and said.

    Ruan Tang and Ruan Jianghai have already talked about it. There was a batch of materials to be transported in the morning. Ruan Tang asked Ruan Jianghai to call to stop the construction. If you can agree to be the chief designer of the tourist area, then everything will be too late.

    After the phone call, Ruan Jianghai sat on a chair, rubbing his eyebrows tiredly, his eyes were black and bags under his eyes circled around his eyes. In recent years, he is very old, especially for projects in tourist areas that have not been able to attract investment. To withdraw the funds, he had to borrow from many banks. The high interest often made him sleepless and unable to sleep. His white hair almost covered the back of his head.

    Ruan Tang looked at the haggard Ruan Jianghai very unbearable. She stood in front of Ruan Jianghai, "Dad, I will follow up with you on this project in the future. I will definitely save Ruan."

    Since it is used. With the body of the original owner, Ruan Tang felt that she had an obligation to accomplish something, whether for the original owner or for herself, she couldn't bear to let Ruan Jianghai, who loves her daughter so much, go bankrupt.

    "Yeah." Ruan Jianghai's eyes were moist, rare.

    "Oh, yes." Ruan Tang suddenly remembered something, "Dad, let me keep the key to your safe."