41-50

Chapter 41

    "What do you mean, how could she be the first to come to the stage?" Meng Ningxue was anxious, but she put all the future exposure on the red carpet this time, and now let Lin Luo come to the stage first to the finale, Meng Ning It is impossible not to be anxious in Xuexin.

    "I have paid a large amount of sponsorship fees. I have agreed that I will be the finale. Where is the organizer? You must give me an account!" She eagerly wanted to ask what happened, but she didn't think about it when she was flustered. Just said it.

    Lin Luo heard the three words of sponsorship fee, covered her mouth and laughed. The laugh was not very loud, but it was enough to pluck Meng Ningxue's heart one after another.

    She was laughed at by Lin Luo for a while, she had always laughed at Lin Luo in the victor's posture, how come it was turned upside down now, the contrast between Meng Ningxue was a little unacceptable.

    If it is not the finale, why bother to come here to walk the red carpet with her coffee.

    "Oh, sister Xiaoxue, what can you do with your one million sponsorship fee?" Lin Luo has been able to get up from the bottom step by step. He has been popular since he started as a child star and has been in the entertainment industry as early as now. She has established her own network, so she inquired about Meng Ningxue's sponsorship early in the morning.

    I thought it would be a number that she couldn't afford to climb, but I didn't expect it to be only one million.

    After the taunting, Lin Luo felt that the blow was not enough. She pretended to be soothing and said: "Sister Xiaoxue, don't be sad. Isn't this a red carpet anyway? I just don't know that one million will be given to you. Which position is arranged."

    After speaking, Lin Luo admired Meng Ningxue’s expressive face with satisfaction. It was interesting. Lin Luo was really happy to say something. This was the first time that Meng Ningxue was in front of her. If it wasn't for the inconvenience of wearing a dress to hold a mobile phone, she would have to take the mobile phone to take pictures of this historic moment.

    Meng Ningxue was completely stunned. She didn't want to listen to what Lin Luo said next, as she was thinking about the one million sentence repeatedly.

    Lin Luo felt bored when seeing Meng Ningxue's desperate appearance, and left with the assistant's whispered urging.

    Until Lin Luo took the stage, Meng Ningxue was still stunned. She stood there for a long, long time, until the assistant next to her couldn't watch it, and cautiously reminded her: "Miss Meng, when shall we walk the red carpet?"

    "I." How do you know when, you wouldn't ask yourself!" Meng Ningxue sent all the anger on the assistant. The assistant was a college student who had just graduated, and he was usually irritated by Meng Ningxue. Meng Ningxue usually wears a pure and harmless little fairy outside. In fact, he often exhales in front of their assistants. Counting it down, this is the fifth assistant Meng Ningxue has replaced.

    The assistant was timid, and she dared not make a sound by Meng Ningxue's roar, tears swirled in her eyes, and both eyes became red whenever she screamed.

    Meng Ningxue was so trembling with Lin Luo's anger, even if she yelled at the assistant, she couldn't stop thinking about the one million, only one million sponsorship fee. She could just go as far as the finale. She didn't expect Tan Jinmo to give her such a hand when she was walking, and she didn't tell her in advance. As a result, she was so embarrassed now.

    No, that's not right. With Tan Jinmo's temperament, he would not have thought of doing this. For Tan Jinmo, he would either refuse or agree, and it is not his style to be so sullen as it is now.