Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    The phone rang several times before Tan Jinmo was connected. Meng Ningxue didn't speak directly and felt very uneasy. When she was left out of the cold by Tan Jinmo for so long, she didn't have the same enthusiasm when connected to the phone.

    In the past, as long as her phone was dialed, Tan Jinmo answered it in seconds. This time, Meng Ningxue would think that Tan Jinmo's phone had been dropped.

    "Xiaoxue?" Tan Jinmo came over with a magnetic voice that people couldn't ignore, and penetrated into Meng Ningxue's ear through the earpiece.

    Meng Ningxue was in a trance for a moment. I don’t know why Tan Jinmo just called her softly and made Meng Ningxue flustered for no reason. Her heart was beating fiercely. At this moment, she suddenly realized that Tan Jinmo was in her heart. The weight has always been much heavier than she thought.

    "Jinmo, is it convenient for you now? A red carpet came to see me recently, did you know?" Meng Ningxue had received the red carpet invitation a long time ago, but the opposite was always listening to Tan Jinmo's situation. Meng Ningxue was wise in observing words and colors, and immediately understood what the other party meant.

    This is asking her to sponsor it! Every time Meng Ningxue walked on the red carpet, Tan Jinmo would spend a large amount of sponsorship fees behind her back. At first, she wanted to increase the exposure of Meng Ningxue on the red carpet. The heroine also has some fame, but it is still too difficult to squeeze into the position of the first-line actress.

    So Tan Jinmo decided to increase exposure and traffic to Meng Ningxue from various channels, and among them, walking the red carpet is the best way.

    In the end, there was no need for Tan Jinmo to find someone to contact the red carpet, but the red carpet took the initiative to invite Meng Ningxue.

    Who doesn't want such sweet pastry if there is a large amount of sponsorship.

    This time the red carpet specially invited Meng Ningxue in one month, for fear of colliding with Meng Ningxue's schedule, then Meng Ningxue would not have time to participate.

    Meng Ningxue naturally agreed, but after so long, Tan Jinmo didn't take the initiative to find someone to contact the red carpet sponsor.

    The organizers of the red carpet couldn’t sit still, so they called to ask Meng Ningxue. You know, Tan Jinmo’s sponsorship is worth tens of millions of millions every minute, so they arranged for Meng Ningxue’s finale in the morning. The blanket moves.

    For this finale, the female celebrities played hard, and the sponsorship fee was higher than one.

    Seeing that the red carpet was about to begin, Tan Jinmo's sponsorship did not come over, and he could not sit still. If there was no sponsorship, then Meng Ningxue's final move would be cancelled.

    "Yeah, I know." Tan Jinmo answered faintly, Meng Ningxue asked, he answered, and said nothing more.

    "Jin Mo, the organizer arranged for me the finale of the red carpet, do you know?" Meng Ningxue felt like she said that, Tan Jinmo should know.

    But unexpectedly, Tan Jinmo paused for a second or two, then smiled slightly and said: "Xiaoxue, I really don't know about this, but now I know, you go well, I will watch the live broadcast when I do."

    Meng Ningxue didn't know what to say. She wanted to directly ask about Tan Jinmo's sponsorship, but she didn't want to say it so abruptly. She always thought that Tan Jinmo could ask about it by herself, so she would also have an excuse to ask about sponsorship.

    Meng Ningxue and Tan Jinmo are always a little bit hesitant when talking, and she has a lot of careful thoughts in her heart, but she doesn’t say it straight, this is her usual trick. She, very often, under Meng Ningxue's hint, he himself would speak to meet Meng Ningxue's request.

    This trick has been tried repeatedly, but now, Meng Ningxue is a little uncertain.

    She didn't understand Tan Jinmo's attitude towards her now. They didn't blush, and said that it was the cold war. Although Tan Jinmo didn't hold her tightly every day, he still sent her good morning and good night every other day. Care about her, but Meng Ningxue can clearly feel the contrast with the past.

    Tan Jinmo really spoiled her before, that he only retreated a little enthusiastically, and Meng Ningxue became uncomfortable. This discomfort reached its peak within a few minutes of talking with Tan Jinmo.

    Rao was that she had tried secretly several times, but Tan Jinmo didn't answer her words.

    Opposite Tan Jinmo sat a person, wearing a decently knee-length pure white dress, slowly drinking tea, blowing the tea leaves floating on the surface of the tea, his red lips slowly opened, and he drank in a very small amount. After a sip, I put down the tea cup gracefully, and then poured out the tea pet next to me with interest. The tea pet is a cute artificial lychee thing, usually white, but as long as you pour some hot tea, It immediately became red and even the granular surface of the lychee appeared.

    This person is Ruan Tang!

    Sitting face to face with Tan Jinmo, she seemed to have no interest in the dialogue between Tan Jinmo and Meng Ningxue, as if she was really here to taste tea.

    Tan Jinmo asked Ruan Tang silently with his lips: What should I say now?

    Only then did Ruan Tang put down the tea cup in his hand, typed a few words quickly on the phone, and then handed it to Tan Jinmo. Tan Jinmo looked down and couldn't help laughing a little.

    It says: You can almost hang up.

    Tan Jinmo had been driving the speakerphone according to Ruan Tang's request, so Ruan Tang heard clearly when he talked with Meng Ningxue. At the same time, every sentence of Tan Jinmo's answer was on-site teaching by Ruan Tang.

    Rather than saying that Meng Ningxue was talking to Tan Jinmo, it was more appropriate to say that she was talking to Ruan Tang.

    While Meng Ningxue was thinking about what she should do to sponsor, Tan Jinmo said: "Xiaoxue, if there is nothing else, I will be busy with work."

    After Tan Jinmo paused for a few seconds and was about to hang up, Meng Ningxue hurriedly said: "Wait! Jinmo, I have something to say to you."