35-40

Chapter 35:

    "There happened to be an auction recently. I have a diamond ring to be auctioned, and I will bother Mr. Tan at that time." Ruan Tang said.

    Money is a trivial matter for Tan Jinmo. He agreed, "No problem, I will buy it at double the price when the auction will be made."

    Knowing that Tan Jinmo is rich, but rich local tyrants are here, Ruan Tang I was a little surprised, but when he thought that there would be so much money in the account, Ruan Tang felt relieved in his heart for the upcoming villa project.

    Design is very important, and money is also very important. Both are indispensable. Ruan Tang has already discussed with Du Mingkai to go to the villa area next week. At that time, only waiting for Du Mingkai to produce the design drawings, she will be responsible for paying for the construction.

    The villa area must be launched as soon as possible. Nguyen can't last long, and various bank loans are suppressed. These days, the people of Nguyen Jianghai are obviously older than before.

    "Mr. Tan, don't think that I asked you to take this diamond ring to make money." Ruan Tang said. Although her main purpose is indeed to make money, how could it be too obvious.

    Is not it? Tan Jinmo looked at Ruan Tang suspiciously.

    Ruan Tang cleared his throat and prepared to start his new round of teaching. Tan Jinmo's ultimate goal was nothing more than to hope that Meng Ningxue could stay by his side willingly, not because of his money or resources.

    To be honest, this is unlikely. Meng Ningxue can't live a hard life. If Tan Jinmo has nothing but a heart that loves you, Meng Ningxue will definitely not be able to stay by his side, but then again, I like you. This person and you who like to have money do not conflict with these two things. After all, money is also a part of Tan Jinmo.

    "You ask for marriage. I have always supported this matter. However, unless you can ensure that the other party agrees 100%, it is best not to propose in public. In this case, the other party is forced by public opinion. I still really want to marry you. No one knows that." Ruan Tang looked at Tan Jinmo and spoke very slowly, waiting for the other party to slowly digest.

    I have to say that Tan Jinmo is indeed a novice novice in love. Meng Ningxue is his first woman. He was so intoxicated in love that he almost took out his whole heart. It's a pity that the other party doesn't seem to cherish it very often.

    "So what should I do?" After listening to Ruan Tang's analysis for most of the day, Tan Jinmo didn't have any clues. He could strategize and win a thousand miles away with regard to shopping malls, but for Meng Ningxue, Tan Jinmo often felt a sense of powerlessness. This kind of powerlessness made him put down his figure and spend a lot of money to invite Ruan Tang to teach.

    It's funny to say that Tan Jinmo, who has been the number one in the exam since childhood, still took the initiative to invite people to teach one day, and it was two times! This Tan Jinmo wanted to laugh when he thought of it.

    "It's very simple. Let Meng Ningxue know that you want to marry, but don't let the other party know when you propose to marry me." Ruan Tang said while observing Tan Jinmo's expression. The other party was carefully considering these words. Tan Jinmo is a smart man. Speaking of this, he has almost understood most of it.

    "So you specially arranged this auction for me, didn't you?" Tan Jinmo raised his head and stared at Ruan Tang and asked, "Let Xiaoxue know that I bought the diamond ring, but didn't tell her why I auctioned the diamond ring."