Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    Tan Jinmo watched Meng Ningxue ring off the phone ringtone in his bag for the Nth time. He couldn't help but ask: "Xiaoxue, why don't you answer the phone?"

    "The salesman is calling, don't answer it." Meng Ning When Xue said this, it was a little fictitious. The bag was bought by Tan Jinmo. There were hundreds of thousands of them. Tan Jinmo gave Meng Ningxue more than a dozen such bags. Saying the name will definitely make Tan Jinmo frown.

    "Xiaoxue see what you like to eat. There are new dishes here. I think you don't have any appetite recently, so you can just come here to try it." Tan Jinmo was elegant and born like a noble boy, his slender fingers flipped through the menu. It is indeed pleasing to look at the skin. He turned it over and added at the end: "And it's not easy to get fat."

    Meng Ningxue is currently trying to control her weight for a new drama. She is considered to be fat-prone, but she does not dare to touch any vegetables that are dipped in oil and meat. The past few weeks have passed like a rabbit. Every day, besides eating grass, she still eats. Grass.

    That's it, he only lost a few catties, and he was about to join the group. At this time, Tan Jinmo made an appointment for dinner again.

    Who made her investor in her new play be Tan Jinmo.

    Meng Ningxue ordered a dish that didn't look very meaty, thinking that she would only eat a small bite of each, and she would not gain weight.

    Tan Jinmo took it over and glanced at it, and added a few more, all of which were signature dishes, which were handed to the waiter to prepare the dishes.

    As soon as the waiter opened the door a small slit, the noise from outside the door came in. Tan Jinmo is a quiet person. He doesn't like the secret activities of eating, working and falling asleep. Tan Jinmo frowned unhappily, "Why is it so noisy today? I remember that there are not many guests in Juhui Pavilion."

    First of all, Juhui The high prices of the dishes in the pavilion discouraged a group of people, and then the reservation system dissuaded a group of people. The final selection of people who can come to Juhui pavilion to consume is either rich or expensive. Like today, there are a table of people outside and inside. This is the first time that Tan Jinmo has encountered the scene.

    "Except for this room today, the rest are reserved by a crew." The waiter respectfully took the menu, and was frightened by the man on the table with a cold sweat on his forehead.

    Everyone who comes to Juhuige as a waiter must be trained to memorize the identity, background, likes, dislikes and habits of the reservation guests, and even teach a lot of first aid knowledge.

    The waiter knew that Tan Jinmo’s identity in this city could be said to be an existence with one hand covering the sky. He could not easily offend him, for fear that he had said a word wrong and annoyed the other party. Tan Jinmo felt like a bad face from head to toe. The host of you, not to mention the low pressure aura that the other party emits all the time, the service provider feels suffocated and just wants to leave here quickly.

    "Yeah, I see." Tan Jinmo didn't look at the waiter, and gently poured a glass of water for Meng Ningxue, and handed it to Meng Ningxue with extreme care, and he did not forget to exhort, "Be careful." The

    waiter escaped. She ran away likewise, strode, panting heavily.

    When Ruan Tang came back from the bathroom, she ran into a panicked waiter. She asked: "Why are you so panicked, there is a devil in the box?"

    "Fearer than the devil!" The waiter laughed and teased. I didn't forget to look back afterwards, for fear of being heard by the people in the box, but the soundproofing effect of the box here is very good, unless the door is opened, the outside sound will not be heard inside.

    Ruan Tang looks good and has a good personality. He is polite to the waiter, so the waiter is very relaxed in front of her, and he speaks a few more words than to other guests. He points to the door of Tan Jinmo's box. Said: "It's Tan Jinmo inside."

    Ruan Tang, who was still relaxed when he heard the words Tan Jinmo, was startled for a while, and then smiled playfully.

    What a coincidence, she was thinking about how to find Tan Jinmo, but she didn't expect the ready-made one to appear.

    After the waiter walked away, Ruan Tang stood still at the door of Tan Jinmo's box, tidied up his clothes, bent his index finger to the door and tapped a few times, "Boom boom boom—"