Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    Rong Ye was still worried that Ruan Tang was here alone so late, so after delivering the food to his sister, he came back with the driver. He also took his sister’s coat and put it on Ruan Tang. The height of the two was almost the same, just right. .

    "Mr. Tan, Miss Meng, what a coincidence." Ruan Tang also saw Tan Jinmo and Meng Ningxue. Meng Ningxue smiled back. This time Tan Jinmo didn't ignore Ruan Tang anymore, he nodded at Ruan Tang.

    Then a few people said goodbye. Along the way, Meng Ningxue's heart was up and down. She was sure that Ruan Tang must have said something to Tan Jinmo!

    Otherwise, how could Tan Jinmo nod with Ruan Tang? As for what he said, Meng Ningxue didn't know, and could only make an uneasy guess that it might have something to do with him.

    Tan Jinmo drove the car and remained silent. When he reached the bottom of Meng Ningxue's apartment, he just said, "Xiaoxue, you are home."

    "Okay, Jinmo, thank you. I am very happy tonight. I will go up first. "Meng Ningxue opened the door, carrying the bag, and just walked to the top of the stairs, Tan Jinmo's car's engine sounded, Meng Ningxue looked back, but within two or three seconds, the car disappeared at the intersection.

    Meng Ningxue finally knew what was wrong! In the past, Tan Jinmo would definitely help him drive the door and take the bag when he sent herself back, and watched herself until she went upstairs to light the lights and left. But today, she hasn't gotten up the steps yet, and Tan Jinmo's car is gone!

    This was the first time Meng Ningxue was treated so carelessly by Tan Jinmo, and the grievances in her heart surged.

    It was also from this day that Tan Jinmo began to chill Meng Ningxue quietly.

    Of course, this is all taught by Ruan Tang.

    Tan Jinmo held the steering wheel with one hand and operated it steadily. With the other hand, he fumbled with the screen of the mobile phone.

    "They are two childhood sweethearts, both actors. They have the same hobbies and careers. You are indeed more handsome, but Gu Shuyu is not bad, and Meng Ningxue is quite right." Tan Jinmo recalled what Ruan Tang said. There was a throbbing pain in his face.

    "Then did she say that she liked you? I guess she didn't. You didn't say she liked her. Then you guys are inexplicable together. It feels even more absurd than me and Gu Shuyu." Ruan Tang pointed to himself, his face The ridicule was very clear, and Tan Jinmo was laughing at himself.

    "What do you mean by telling me this?" Tan Jinmo pursed his lips. The lip line was thin, cold and without a trace of temperature, and his face was ugly.

    "It doesn't mean anything, I just want to help you, and help you hug no one to return." At the same time, it also helps you save your life! Ruan Tang naturally didn't say this.

    Tan Jinmo frowned, feeling that Ruan Tang's words were unacceptable. Hasn't he already got a beauty?

    Ruan Tang’s eyes were very bright, and it seemed that he could see through Tan Jinmo’s thoughts at once, "But don’t you think that the other person’s heart is not with you at all? You are just an empty shell without a soul, who laughs, cries, and sorrows. but those emotions really sent it to you? "

    Tan Kam ink, then thought for a few times, just to say," how can I help? " "

    it's simple ah, playing hard on the line, emotional game between lovers or the most direct ambiguous objects An effective trick, as long as you can survive it." Ruan Tang said.

    "Looking to catch it?" Tan Jinmo was a little unbelievable, how did it sound unreliable.

    "Yes, put away your damn desire for control and possessiveness, give the other person freedom, and be gentle and considerate within the controllable range, but don't take the other person too much as your entire center of gravity. In short, let Meng Ningxue suspects that your love for him is full. Too full is not good, too little is not good, it is just right in the middle."

    Ruan Tang said a bunch of things, looking at Tan Jinmo's still a little confused expression, so he raised a question. For example, "You brought Meng Ningxue to eat delicious food as soon as you got off the plane. Meng Ningxue knows that you are full of love for her and will do so, but does she really want to eat with you? Obviously, She doesn't really want to, and is anxious to go back, so you can just call her to report that you are back next time, but don't be anxious to see her with her, let her hang out first, let her guess what's wrong with you ."

    After Tan Jinmo listened to the confusion on his face, Ruan Tang continued to add: “She will wonder why you don’t come to see herself in such anxious as before. At this time, she is doubting that your love is full. When you doubt the fullness of your love, you can continue to express your full love as before. When Meng Ningxue feels at ease, you can try to dry it again."

    Saying too much at once, Ruan Tang’s mouth was dry, and she stopped to take a big sip of water. Only then did she feel a little more comfortable in her throat. She really said too much this day.

    "When you come a few more times, Meng Ningxue will jump repeatedly between doubt and peace of mind. At this time, her attention will be highly concentrated on you, and this is the best point for you to get Meng Ningxue's love. !" Finally finished, Ruan Tang picked up the water glass and took a sip of water.

    "What then?" Tan Jinmo asked, "What should I do at this best node?"