Chapter 1

A/N
Hello Sunshines!
I want to thank you in advance for taking the time to read my book. This is my first book and it was written during a time that I was dealing with what I call my " emotional roller coaster." Though the characters are fictional, the situations and circumstances of their life is real. Please like, share and comment.

Shit! This dick inside me shouldn't feel this good. 

This man is twisting me in different positions and not pulling out at all. I've been sexually frustrated for a while and what I'm getting right now is the release I need. As I'm on my stomach, ass up, he's pounding as if this was the last time we'd get together. Taking in of this well endowed man is what I've been looking forward to all day.

I feel the wave of my second orgasm coming. My sugar walls constrict around his manhood. Our moans are music to my ears. Before I knew it, I was flipped to my side. My back is now facing his chest, with one leg on the bed, he's holding the other leg in the air. He continues to pound me from the back. I can say he's definitely giving me something I can feel.

Tonight was all about satisfying me. We continue in this position for a few minutes before he lets go of my leg and starts massaging my clit. This puts me in overdrive.

He looks at me and says "c** with me baby"!

OMG just that sexy voice was enough for me to give him what he wanted. He sits up against the headboard of the bed and pulls me to his chest. We're a sweaty mess, but he knew exactly what I needed. He always has. We lay together until we are both calm. I look at the clock on the nightstand and see that it's 10:30p. I don't have much longer to stay. He looks down at me wanting more. I straddled his lap and pressed my lips against his. He pulled me closer to deepen our kiss as he massaged my breast. I was so caught up in our kiss when I felt one of his hands start gently rubbing my sweet spot. I was wet from his touch.

Yes he knows what I want and need so keeping it wet for him has never been an issue. Pushing his middle finger inside of me, he slowly slides it in and out. As my eyes roll to the back of my head, he adds two other fingers and picks up the speed of his in and out motion. My walls immediately react. I release my juices all over his fingers. He then brings his fingers up to his mouth and licks them, tasting my juices.

I look at the clock again and it's now 11:00p. He looks at me with that sexy smile knowing it's time for our sexcapade to end.....for now.

I get up and take a quick shower, fix my hair and find my clothes to get dressed. I grab my purse and slide on my shoes. He puts on his sweat pants and walks me down the stairs. Before opening the door, he grabs me by my waist and turns me to face him. He leans down and kisses me and tells me how he's never stopped loving me.

I've never stopped loving him either. Neither one of us wanted to let go, but I couldn't stay. Breaking away from our kiss, I thanked him for the night and walked out. While walking to my black on black Infiniti Q60, I hit the automatic start on my key fob. I unlocked the door and got in. I immediately went to the pocket of my purse and pulled out my wedding ring and placed it on my finger. 

I pull up to the gate of my house and put in the code. Once the gate opens, I drive to the back of the house and pull up in the garage. Andre's car is parked, meaning he came home from his business trip a day early. Before getting out of the car I look in the rear view mirror to make sure my hair is in place. I get out of the car and unlock the door to enter my house. After entering the house, I take my shoes off at the door and walk through the hallway to the kitchen where I place my keys on the key holder. Exiting the kitchen, I Slowly walk through the living room and take the stairs to my bedroom. My husband is deep under the covers asleep. I immediately go to the bathroom and shed my clothes, putting them in the hamper. With just a t-shirt and hair bonnet on, I climb in bed behind my husband and snuggle up. Out of habit, he turned on his back and pulled me to his chest, never once waking up. I placed my head on his chest and welcomed this darkness called sleep. 

The next morning, I woke up around 8:30a. Andre had already gotten up. I looked towards the bathroom to see if he's in there but I don't see a light or hear any movement. I go to the bathroom and start my daily routine of brushing my teeth, cleaning my face with my Fenti skincare, and taking another quick shower. After drying off, I throw the towel in the hamper and walk back into my room and sit on the bed. I think about the errands I have to run before going to get some much needed pampering. I've scheduled an appointment for a V-Steam, get my hair done and a mani/pedi.

The past few weeks have been very stressful for me. I definitely deserve to treat myself.  After years of taking care of everyone else, I had to learn the hard way that self care is very important.

After a few minutes of laying around, I hear footsteps coming towards the bedroom door. I watch the door come open and see Andre carrying a wooden board with a plate full of eggs, pancakes, turkey bacon and a small bowl of fruit salad with cottage cheese.  Seeing that I'm naked, he places the board on the nightstand and climbs in the bed and gets on top of me.

"I missed you so much babe." Andre says.

I tell him I missed him too. He pushes my body on the bed and starts kissing my neck. His kisses turn to sucking and biting. He then trails kisses down to my collarbone then down to my breast. He slowly sucks on my right breast while he massages my left one. It feels so good to be touched by my husband. As I close my eyes, he takes my left breast in his mouth and gently swirls his tongue around my nipple.  Ahhh this feels so good. He comes up to my mouth and pushes his tongue through. I missed him so much. We've been somewhat distant for a while, but I don't want to dwell on that right now. His hands softly slide down my side, across my pelvis. Using his middle finger, he starts rubbing my folds. My mind is screaming YES! We are about to go there. Having my husband inside of me has become foreign, but I'm always ready for him. I rub his chest making my way down to the hem of his pants. Finding his penis, I noticed he wasn't hard. I rub and massage and nothing happens. Andre stops what he's doing as he sees the frustration on my face. He looks down at me with an apology in his eyes.

"I guess you've already been satisfied so why act like you want to be with me?"

Dre just looked at me not saying a word. He knew not to push it with me. We've had this conversation so many times. It only leads to me feeling confused, hurt and angry all in one. Dre and I have dealt with a lot since we've been married and to be honest, we're still dealing with some of those same issues. Most people would be surprised that I'm still married to Dre. The things we've gone through have definitely driven a wedge in our relationship. It's tainted my trust in our relationship and kind of made our sexual relationship nearly nonexistent, but I still love him.

He kisses me on the cheek and gets up sitting on the side of the bed. Picking up the board with our breakfast, he tells me to eat since I would have a long day. He ate the eggs, pancakes and bacon as I ate the fruit bowl with cottage cheese.

After eating, I freshen myself up and put on my blue off the shoulder sundress with a split on each side and light brown Louis Vuitton open toe flats. I wet my hair and rubbed a little curl defining cream. I'm loving my new hairstyle, it's low maintenance. Keeping the jewelry simple, I put on some big gold hoops and my Apple Watch with the gold band. I gave my lashes a stroke of mascara, added a little eyeliner and shined my lips with Diamond Milk lip gloss all by Fenti. What can I say, I'm a fan of Fenti products. It's now 10:00a and my V-Steam appointment is at noon. That gives me enough time to drop off Andre's suits and shirts by the cleaners and stop by the office to finish signing some contracts that I didn't get to on Friday.