CHAPTER 40 - CONFESSED

SEONYOUNG

I shouldn't tease him, and I was doomed. He was lying down with his head on my lap now. Just like his scene with So-nee unnie, only the position was switched. He was the one lying down. It was hard to fight the urge of running my finger through his hair.

"Are you going back to your apartment?" His question pulled me back to reality.

"Huh? Of course. I couldn't stay here any longer. You've done enough for me and once Prof Shin gave her okay, I'd be back to the ER," I heard him sigh. "Is there anything wrong?" I asked carefully. He was looking away now, so I couldn't see his face. I knew he was just pretending to watch the TV.

"Don't you need to go back to your shooting set or to the studio?" I asked and pushed his head away so I could stand up and walked to my room, well the guest room technically.

"No, I'm done for the day." I saw him sitting up at last. "Where are you going to?"

"Bathroom. I need to wash up," I said still walking away, but not quick enough. I felt my arm being pulled and seconds later my face hit his chest.

JINYOUNG

Tomorrow would be the last day of her mandatory counseling. She was going home to her own apartment. I knew this was unavoidable, but I started to get used to her being around. Waking up and saw her every morning, ate breakfast together and then I'd dropped her at the hospital before I went to work myself. Then we'd eat dinner together. Sometimes I would leave again, but at least I got to see her, sleeping on her bed every night. I didn't know whether she realized it or not, but I've been sneaking into her room after I went back at night, giving her a goodnight kiss. I still tried and asked her to stay, but of course she would refuse. But I couldn't let her get away again. She said she was going to wash up, but I knew she was just running away after I asked her to stay. I pulled her hand and hugged her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and snuggled my head on the crook of her neck.

"Oppa.. What are you trying to do now?" she pushed me but I hugged her tighter.

"Just stay still, won't you?" I sighed. Luckily she obliged.

"Oppa.. you're being clingy right now. Come on, I'm not going anywhere. I'm just going back to my apartment tomorrow. It's still in Seoul, and you know where I work," she patted my back as if she wanted to console me.

"But I like you here. No, I want you here." I pulled back a bit so I could see her face. "By the way, I never knew that you like to torture people with their feeling." She raised her eyebrow. "You haven't told me yet about your decision about me, about us."

"Ahh..I'm sorry, I thought you've guessed it already." She dared to smile to me while saying that to my face. Her arms slowly snaked over my shoulder before she rested them there.

"I don't want to guess. I want to hear it from you. I told you loud and clear so I want you to do the same." I wasn't stupid, I was pretty much guessed it when she kissed my cheek the other day but I wouldn't let her get away easily. I thought I had the upper hand, but apparently this girl always had her way to surprise me, because the next thing that happened was I felt her soft lips on mine.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"That's my thank you for saving me in the amusement park," she dropped another peck on my lips. "And this is for being a genius for finding a solution so I could take a bath without thinking much of my fear. Even Prof Shin amused at your method." Her eyes twinkled when she saw my eyes grew bigger when I heard the news.

"You told her?"

"I had to. She's my therapist after all." I groaned and she laughed. "And this is me saying yes." This time when she kissed me again, I didn't let her get away. I held the back of her head and pulled her back to me until I could claim her lips again. I could feel her surprised a bit but then opened up when I deepened the kiss. It was time anyway.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yo man, you should stop using Ellie as your cover," Jackson complained again when we were at the studio, this time to Mark hyung. Since Mark hyung also had to keep Mae's identity hidden, he often met Ellie before he picked up Mae at work. And the media thought that Mark hyung was seeing Ellie. Jackson couldn't disclose Ellie's identity either, so it was rather funny to see the twist once again. Mark hyung laughed at Jackson's pouty face.

"Sorry man, I don't mean things to go that way. I'm not seeing Ellie intentionally. She's just happened to be at the lobby or at the ER whenever I go to the hospital to pick up Mae," Mark hyung apologized but still chuckled at the ridiculous news. "Don't worry about it much. Ellie's contract is about to finished around the same as Mae's, isn't it? Will you two go back to China after that?"

"Still not sure yet. Ellie seems to like it here better. She's still considering extending the contract. What about Mae? Is she going back with you to LA?"

"Yes. Make sure you guys fly all the way to LA when you get the invitation," Mark hyung warned us. We all cheered when we heard the good news.