CHAPTER 39 - COMFY AND COZY

JINYOUNG

We pulled all nighter in the studio. The boys gave her some space on the sofa so she could lie down. They didn't try to talk to her anymore as they knew she was sleepy already. They let her sleep on the couch, while the other took turn sleeping on the floor. It was almost 2AM when Jaebeom decided to give us some rest. We had to be back at 9 again. The others left immediately, leaving me and Jaebeom hyung.

"Just pick her up already. I'll open the door," he pushed me when I was contemplating whether to carry her or wake her up. I decided to carry her. If she woke up in the process, so be it. But she didn't. I guessed the medicine affected her sleep as well. She didn't even wake up when I carried her up to my house. Luckily no one was awake at that time, or I'd be in trouble if anyone spotted us. Me, carrying a girl, up to my house late at night, well, it was morning already. I was hesitating for the second time when we were inside the house. My room or hers? Oh hell, as if it mattered. I marched toward my room and put her on the bed. I changed my clothes before climbing up the bed myself. I pulled her closer and placed her head over my shoulder like before. I took one last glance of her face before sighing, planted a kiss on her forehead as if it was my usual routine before closing my eyes. I started to get used to her being here. I just hoped it would last.

SEONYOUNG

I felt someone shaking me. Did Jinyoung finish with the recording already? But when I opened my eyes, I wasn't on the couch anymore. I looked up only to stare at Jinyoung's.

"Good morning," he greeted me with his best smile. He laughed when he saw my surprised face. His face was only an inch away. Again, my heart skipped a bit when he did that.

"Oppa! Why am I here?" I realized I was on his bed, in his room, and not at the studio.

"You're sleeping soundly. You didn't even move when I moved you, twice. So I let myself deciding for you," he said as if it wasn't a big deal. I grunted but said nothing else.

"Come on, we have to hurry. Jaebeom hyung ordered us to be back at 9, so I have to drop you at the hospital first. You're having another counseling today, aren't you?" I nodded and dashed toward the guest room to get ready. Luckily he didn't tease me again. We ate breakfast and went out of the house as usual. As if we've been doing this everyday.

"Okay, my manager will pick you up later. You can spend the day all you want, just let me know where to find you, okay?" And I nodded as reply. I was about to go out of the car, but I stopped midway before turning myself toward him. He raised his eyebrow but before he could ask me, I leaned over, putting my hand over his arm to keep me steady and planted a quick kiss on his cheek before getting out of the car immediately. I didn't dare to look at his face, I just hoped he heard my quick 'thank you' before I got out of the car.

I got through the counseling easily again. I was obliged to tell Prof Shin everything, so I had no choice but to tell her about what happened yesterday, when I froze in the bathroom. However, she was amused when I told her what happened next. I couldn't decided which one was more embarrassing, telling your professor that you managed to get through the problem because someone else solved it for you or telling the details that included that you were with a man, in the bathroom, and his solution was putting you in his bathtub, covered you with bubble bath so you couldn't see the hickeys. 

I also had to tell her that I managed to sleep through the night without any problem, and when she asked for proof, the answer was you're not even moving when the same man moved you twice. I wasn't sure what the color of my face was when I finished telling her everything. Luckily, we went through the other days normally. Maybe because we've adapted to it. He would drop me at the hospital for my counseling before he went to the studio or the shooting set. Then his manager would pick me up and then I was free to do whatever I wanted to do for the rest of the day. I made sure I was already home before dinner and he did as well. Even though he had to go back out again after that, he made sure to be at home at dinnertime.