CHAPTER 19 - HELPING HANDS

JINYOUNG

Jinhyuk was out of the operation. He was stable but still under close observation. The public seemed to accept my situation. However, just as predicted, my dad was interrogated, but both of us, me and Jinhyuk, hoped that my dad could get through it without being arrested. Since I was taking a break from any movie or drama, Jaebeom hyung gathered all of us for our short comeback before he left for military. Two singles, one was the switch version of 'Let Me' and the other one was a new song. Mark hyung and Jackson would fly to Korea to shoot the MV. Since Jinhyuk was still hospitalized, he couldn't take part in this comeback. Tonight, we were meeting at noona's cafe.

"Wait, you asked noona to be your model?" I asked Jaebeom hyung when I heard him talking to noona about the MV schedule. 

"Yes. Why? And noona, why don't you stock up on that ice mint choco latte again? I liked that one," Jaebeom hyung started complaining.

"Well, no one else ordered that one, so most of them were expired when you're not coming here, so I don't buy them anymore," she answered. He pouted when he heard her answer.

"That's cheating. Noona, why do you agree to help him?" Youngjae started complaining too.

"Well, he made me quite an offer," she answered.

"What is his offer? I'm sure I could offer better things," I replied.

"He would pay for a part timer for the cafe, a nanny for Ji-hoon and later BBQ dinner," she said.

"Then I'll treat you to all you can eat sushi and sashimi if you agreed to be my model too. After all, you'd be on the set already," I said.

"And what's your storyline will be?" she inquired. 

"Mine is pretty much your life now, baking at home. My role is a domestic guy, so I'll be baking some cookies with the female model while teasing each other. Then the girl would slipped and when I help her up, I'll be holding her hands. That's it. Pretty simple, right?" I explained.

"Okay, cool," she replied. 

"Whhaattt??" Jaebeom hyung shouted while I said yes on the opposite site of the table. "That's not fair noona. You made me beg but you granted Jinyoung's easily," he started complaining.

"Well, he said I'll be on the set already, so I guessed why not?" she returned my high-five and Jaebeom hyung looked very annoyed. After that, Youngjae tried to persuade the other members to join him to give noona something in exchange for being their model for the MV. Jaebeom hyung sulked at last when he found out noona agreed to be everyone's model except for Bambam. I've been nagging him for making a move, so when he finally did something and I disturbed his plan, obviously he would sulk. You would ask where's Seonyoung again? Well, she got a job outside Seoul and since she bid goodbye, I rarely heard from her again. She got this job as one of the doctor helicopters, so her shift was even worse than before.

Today was the MV shooting day. Elle noona came with Jaebeom hyung. She's finished shoot Youngjae's part and then Jaebeom hyung's. The director has shouted cut but hyung didn't move. He still had his head on noona's shoulder, completely went off script.

"Hyung, you're done. What are you doing there? Are you falling asleep?" I said to the in-ear comm. I was sure that he heard me, but he did nothing. Jackson was about to walk toward them, but I stopped him and pulled him back. "Just leave them be. After all, the next scene is Bambam's and noona's not needed yet," I told him. I was giving hyung some time alone with noona. I was being a good dongsaeng. But we were watching Bambam's scene when suddenly I heard noona's voice. "Wait a minute, she's not a girl," she commented. The director immediately cut the shooting and everyone else was looking at her with questioning look.