CHAPTER 26 - MEETING EACH OTHER

JINYOUNG

"Come on guys, we're supposed to gather in the Meeting Hall. Second floor," Jackson told us. He was reading his text from his wife. His wife has arranged a full check up for all of us. "Ellie said there would be a hospital administrator waiting for us there." He started to lead the way as he was more familiar with the hospital than the rest of the boys. He found the meeting hall and poke his head inside. There was only a person inside whom he assumed was the hospital administrator Ellie mentioned earlier.

"Excuse me, we're from GOT7. We're supposed to meet Doctor Ellie here," Jackson talked to the person who had her back on us. She turned around and greeted us.

"Oh right, please sit down. Are all your managers coming with you as well?" this person asked Jackson. He nodded and then waved to the managers to come. She started to brief the managers and after finished talking with them, she started to turn around to face us again.

"Okay, I've told your managers that you'd be here for a whole day if the results were good. Maybe more if the results were not good. You all will be staying at the VIP wing and the floor will be emptied just for you guys. We've arranged single person per room. Anyone wanted to stay in the same room with the other?" she started talking.

"Why do we need to be separated? Ain't you going to take our blood and do some x-rays? Then why not put us all in one room?" Bambam protested. He was whining that he missed all of his members earlier.

"For the others' comfort," she smiled calmly, as if she was talking to a cranky toddler. "If I put all of you in the same room, you might end up making loud noises and that might disturb other patients. Not to mention it will make the nurses work harder as you guys would probably joke around instead of following her instructions," she answered. It was a pretty good reason and Bambam decided to follow her instruction. That's when I saw Youngjae nudged Mark hyung and opened his mouth.

"Hyung, your eyes will popped out of the socket any time soon if you keep staring at her like that," he teased him. The others started to look at Mark hyung, but he kept staring at the hospital administrator.

"I believe you haven't told us your name yet," Mark hyung ignored us and started to talk to her.

"I'm sorry. I should've introduced myself earlier. I'm Maeve and I'm the nurse manager here. Should we wait for Doctor Ellie or do you guys want to go to your room now?" she answered. Just as she waited to hear our reply, another person came rushing to the meeting hall.

"Sorry for being late," it was Ellie, Jackson's wife. "Caught up with something at the ER. I believe Mae has told you everything already?" she turned to Mae and then back to the boys. Mae nodded and so did the boys.

"Okay then, you all should follow Mae to your room and I'll put the order in the system and you guys are good to go. I'll inform you the result once I receive them," she continued. We were about to stand up and leave when Mark hyung opened up his mouth again.

"And who should I kill for helping you working here?" Mark hyung directed his question at Mae. The rest of us were surprised to hear his question.

"Hyung, do you know her?" I asked him but he ignored me. I saw Mae took a big breath before opened her mouth to answer.

"No one. I applied here myself before I found out that one of the doctor here," she pointed to Ellie, "was the wife of one of your members," she pointed to Jackson.

"What about accommodation? Does the hospital provide accommodation?" he kept asking, making the rest of the us whispered between ourselves, but all didn't know what was happening. Yugyeom told us that Mark hyung once told him that he was seeing someone, but that was just it, nothing else.