"He doesn't like to dance," he tells me.

I nod my head and follow Zayn onto the dance floor. He puts his hands on my waist and I pull them away.

"I uh have a boyfriend." I say.

"Why'd you even come over here then? Go sit with Louis or something." He says rudely turning around and finding some girl to dance with.

I roll my eyes, what a dick. I go back to the couch and sit by Louis. We sit in silence but it doesn't seem to bother him. He just watches everyone else have fun.

"Why are you staring?" He questions not looking at me.

"Why don't you wanna go dance with them?" I ask.

"Why don't you?" He says turning it around on me.

"Because I told Zayn I have a boyfriend and he started being a dick and told me to go sit with you." I tell him, crossing my arms and leaning back.

"Ah, but did you want to dance with him?" He smirks looking over at me.

I glare at him. Did he just accuse me of wanting to cheat on my boyfriend?

"No, of course not. I'm loyal."

"That's what they all say love." He says turning his attention back to the people dancing.

We don't say anything else for a while. We just sit there in silence before everyone comes back.

"Hey, we're all gonna head back to mine. You guys coming?" Harry says with his arm around Alex's waist.

"Sure mate, sounds good." Louis says standing up. I don't think this is a good idea to go home with these guys. We just met them.

I go back to Amy as they all walk towards the exit.

"Amy, I don't think this is a good idea." I whisper.

"Relax Ems. It'll be fine." She says. I don't fight her on it and just follow along.

We all get into Harry's car. It's tight so we have to squeeze in. I end up squished between Niall and Amy. A bit less awkward then being between Zayn and Louis.

We drive for about 15 minutes before we arrive at a big house. Damn this guy's loaded. We all get out and follow Harry to the door. He unlocks it and we go in. Harry led us to the living room and we all sit down. Zayn sits next to me.

"I got an idea," Alex smirks. That's never good. "How about we play truth or dare,"

"I'm in," Niall says.

"Same," Amy agrees.

Everyone else agrees and looks to me for a reply.

"Fine," I give in. It's just truth or dare, what's the harm?

"Okay I'll go first, truth or dare Amy?" Alex says.

"Truth!" She replies happily.

"Boring," I hear Louis hum. I shoot him a glare.

"Okay, out of all the boys in this room who would you hook up with?"

"Easy, Liam." She answers confidently. They look at each other and Liam whispers something in here ear.

"We're gonna go to my room, goodnight." Liam says. I realize what they're going to do. Oh my gosh ew.

Liam and Amy get up and head upstairs. I'm guessing they all have their own rooms here.

"Okay who's next?" Harry says.

"I'll go," Niall says. "Truth or dare Harry?"

"Dare," he smirks.

"Alright, I dare you to make out with Alexandra for 2 minutes right now."

"Easy," Harry says puting his hand on the back of Alex's neck and pulling her towards him.

I watch as my best friend makes out with a total stranger for 2 minutes straight.

"Alright I asked you to make out not swallow each other whole," Niall says disgustedly. I laugh quietly at his comment.

"Oh you think that's funny?" Alex teases me. "Truth or dare Emery?"

I look around shyly. If I choose truth they'll call me a baby or boring. "Dare,"

Harry whispers something into her ear and she grins at me.

"I dare you to kiss Zayn."

I look at her with wide eyes, "What? No I have a boyfriend!" I argue.

"So what it's fine we won't tell him." She says.

"So what that's cheating! No! I can't believe you'd even dare me to do that Alex." I say getting up and walking out the front door.

I sit on the porch step alone. I wish I hadn't agreed to come here. I knew it was a bad idea and these guys seem like bad news. I love Alex but sometimes she's just gotta make better choices. I hear the door creak open and turn my head around to see Zayn.

"Oh, hi." I say.

"Hey, mind if I join you?" He asks shutting the door.

"Sure." I say. He sits beside me.

"I'm sorry about that, and earlier. I was being a dick." He says.

"It's okay," I tell him.

"Why don't you come inside, it's cold." He suggests.

"Okay,"

We go inside and I notice everyone else is gone.

"Where's the others?" I ask confused.

"They went to bed. You can take my bed I'll take the couch." He says.

"Thanks,"

Zayn showed me his room and then left me to be by myself. I guess he's a better guy then I thought. Maybe they all are.

Undeniable | Louis Tomlinsonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें