91| Charles Dumbledore

Zacznij od początku

He did all the work, and I twirled under the glow of a canopy of lights.

"Enjoying the party, Mrs. Lupin?"

I laughed softly at the new nickname. "That will take a while to get used to."

"I'll be calling you that anytime I want to, now that we're married." he winked at me, leaning down to kiss me while we danced.

The music changed, and Sirius tapped on his shoulder.

The traditional father and daughter dance, I said to myself as Remus handed me to Sirius.

He danced so skillfully and wildly which made me giggle as he spun me around on the dance floor. Ana was now in Remus' arms, but I was too focused on my brother.

"I'll miss you, pup. I'm already lonely." he said, his voice slightly shaking.

"You aren't. You still have her," I reassured him, shaking my head as the two of us gazed at Ana who was being twirled around by Remus. "And I'll visit you twice a week, I promise."

"Make it everyday." he joked.

"Probably."

"I was just kidding," he laughed. "You know me perfectly well. I'm happy for you, I really am. But if Moony should do something to you, you're free to move back here."

"Not gonna happen, Pads."

"Congratulations my lad, you've finally did it." Aberforth Dumbledore shook Remus' hands and mine as well.

He blushed profusely.

"Ahh, Aberforth! Long time no see." Sirius exclaimed happily, putting his champagne down on the counter and shook hands with Dumbledore's brother.

"Long time no see as well Sirius. By the way, this is my son, Charles."

He turned around to introduce Charles, who just in time, approached him quickly with a full bottle of champagne in his hand. Aberforth scolded him under his breath before the young man quickly fixed himself and shook hands with my brother and new husband.

"Congratulations sir, nice to see you again," he greeted Remus and then stared at Sirius hesitantly.

"So...you're the one my dear sister and my girlfriend tell me about," Sirus muttered, eyeing him with a raided brow. "Anyways, I'm Sirius Orion Black III, the most handsome Black in this family."

Charles laughed softly as Sirius gladly accepted his hand. "Charles Dumbledore, sir."

"There is no need to call me sir." Sirius grinned

The brunette chuckled. "Alright then...well, Selene and my dad told me lots about you."

"I see, come with me then." Sirius patted his shoulder before swinging his arm around him and they disappeared amidst the small crowd.

"Isn't he a complete idiot then?" Remus mused, wrapping his hand around my waist as we walked away from the room. "He tells me last night that Aberforth's son sounds suspicious and now they seem to be getting along."

"It's Sirius, what do you even think?" I laughed.

"He seems like a good son. I never imagined Aberfoth having a son of his own." he mumbled quietly.