"And what have you got to say?" I smirk up at Wanda, my hands moving to rub up and down her thighs.

"Well I say that we do a little bit of baking, I seem to remember you quite enjoying me showing you how to do something in the kitchen. Then I reckon I'm going to bend you over the counter and fuck you from behind." Wanda's hips roll against my stomach as she takes her lip between her teeth.

"And then what?" Her voice is a weak whisper.

"Then I am going to fuck you from behind in front of the mirror, while you lean against it. Oh and then I don't know, we will see where it goes from there." I roll us over so I am on top of Wanda. "Wear that lingerie set I know you definitely packed."

"The red one?" My hand traces up Wanda's side as I nod down at the woman.

"And the heels." 

Before she can say anything I climb off of her heading into the ensuite with a change of clothes, locking the door behind me. I get myself sorted and laugh to myself when I see Wanda enter the ensuite with her red lace lingerie in her hand, her eyes telling me everything I need to know.

I look down to my sweatpants making sure nothing is visible to the eye before leaving the bedroom and heading downstairs where the boys are sitting around the table eating cereal. We say good morning to one another as I disappear into the kitchen and start looking around for what me and Wanda can make. It's about 10 now and the boys will be gone any minute, so I have to decide quickly. 

"Morning mom." I peek my head out of the kitchen door to see Wanda wrapped in a fuzzy dressing gown, her high heels poking out of the pocket slightly and her red lipstick is a bold statement. 

"Morning your two. Kate will be here shortly so please make sure you have everything." 

The boys place their empty bowls in the sink and run upstairs to sort themselves out as Wanda saunters into the kitchen swaying her hips. She can even pull off a dressing gown and it makes me kind of jealous that she has me wrapped around her little finger so much. I motion her over with a wiggle of my index finger, her teeth between her lips as my eyes take her in. 

Wanda stops a few paces back from me and I reach my arm out gripping the belt of the gown pulling her body flush with mine. My eyes wander down to her chest where I see the faintest amount of red under her blue checked dressing gown. Her hands move to wrap around my back, my eyes moving back over her body up to her eyes that are already looking at me.

"What are we baking?" 

"Chocolate cupcakes. Something nice and simple."

"I can't wait." Wanda stands on her tiptoes to give me a kiss.

"Can't wait for the baking or what comes after." 

"I'm excited about what comes after."

"Which will be you." Wanda lets out a small giggle as I wiggle my eyebrows with a grin on my face, but we are pulled away from one another when there is a knock at the door. "That will be Kate, I will answer you shout up to the boys."

I give Wanda one last kiss before walking to the front door as the boys scramble down the stairs rambling excitedly. I open the front door and they practically fall out as they start rambling to Kate, throwing their hands in the air as they talk about shooting arrows.

"Say bye to your mom and Y/n boys." Kate reminds them laughing as they scramble back inside alternating between giving me and Wanda hugs.

"Behave boys." 

"We will mom." Both the boys give us one more hug each before running out the house and to Kate's car, me and Wanda turn to look at the girl.

"Text me when it's safe to bring them back." Kate smiles cheekily at me and Wanda who just rolls her eyes.