Love Story, Part Two - Sarah

A/N:
This chapter is inspired by the song, "Love Story" by Taylor Swift

Little background on this story:
The rivalry between pogues and the kooks makes their love story more difficult than it has to be.

May Contain: F/F, Feels, Fluff, Angst? Cliche?
___________________________________

Recap:
"You're right, I can't stop you from feeling that way... but, I can make sure you never see her again", Ward says whilst walking out of my room, locking the door behind him.

The thing is, he might've locked me in my room to stop me from seeing her but, not even a locked door will keep me away from the love of my life.

Since the beginning of this relationship with Y/N, I have thought of multiple plans to get back to her if my father ever found out. It's ironic how he was the one who taught me to think ahead in the first place now isn't it?"

_____________
SARAH'S POV:
_____________
As I make my way to out to the pier to see Y/N after sneaking out of my window and texting her on the burner phone that I have hidden in the floorboards of my room, I find myself incredibly happy but also apologetic as I am walking towards the figure that I can easily make out as her.

"Can we just run away? I don't want to be without you!", I say as I wrap my arms around her in a tight hug.

"I would love to run away but, we both know we can't", she responds hugging me back.

"Why not? I can sugar momma you!", I say with a gleeful tone in my voice.

"Sarah, Ward would track us down straight away and then he will have a definite reason to kill me", as she rubs her hand soothingly on my back.

"You're right but he can't keep me away from you. I know that this love is difficult but, its real. What we have is rare and as real as you can get it."

"I love you Sar but, you need to go home before he finds out.", as she begins to pull away from our tight embrace to kiss my forehead.

"I'm not leaving you."

As I say this, her phone buzzes and as she quickly glances at her now light up phone, her eyes widened, whatever it is was... it's not good news.

"Looks like your dad knows and has now put out a warrant for my arrest for kidnapping you", she says worriedly as she continues to look down at her phone, concern written all over her face from her now light up features.

"Let's get out of here", I say as I let her go and take her hand instead, guiding her towards her motorbike.

__________
Y/N'S POV:
__________
I know exactly what I need to do and I know that Sarah is about to hate me for my decisions. But, I don't want to waste anyone's time searching for a girl who isn't even kidnapped.

Once we were both seated on my bike, I began to make my way back to Tannyhill. Thankfully for the wind, it was hard to hear her protests but no amount of wind can make up for the small jabs Sarah had been making at my ribs... I don't doubt for a second that she's pissed, I mean I would if the shoe was on the other foot.

As we pull up to Tannyhill, Ward was waiting out the front with a bunch of police officers and FBI agents? This is going to be quite a mess to get myself out of.

"Officers, arrest her immediately and Sarah, get the hell inside now", Ward demands with venom dripping from his tone.

Any second now, I was expecting to feel the cold metal against my skin but it never happened... the unexpected happened instead.

"Sir, I need you to place your hands behind your back, you're under arrest", the female police officer instructs Ward.

What the actual fuck.

"What kind of sick joke is this?! I said arrest her goddammit!", Ward shouts back at her

"Sir, I need you to comply and put your hands behind your back. We weren't on our way here tonight for the alert you paid someone in our office to put out but instead, to arrest you for the murder of Big John", the cop replies in a calming tone.

Am I dreaming right now? Surely, I'm dreaming...

Four Years Later...

Today is the day that I get to marry my best friend, my partner in crime, my everything.

After the arrest of Ward, Rose didn't even bother for a second to force Sarah and I to not see each other. She just packed her bags and left town with Wheezie as soon as Ward was announced guilty in court.

Not long after that, Sarah moved in with me and her crazy, psychotic brother finally got the help he so desperately needed.

And after two years of living together, I got down on one knee and proposed to my princess. Which thank goodness, she said yes whilst deafening me with a high pitch squeal.

I don't know how or why she is still with or even loves me, but I thank my lucky stars for the love of my life and that I became an informant for the FBI.

Sarah has known about my doing with the FBI since I started doing it and helped me collect all the information I needed to.

In the end, it turned out exactly how it was meant to be... perfectly.

___________________________________

I might redo this one later down in the track but oh well... my brain doesn't want to work tonight.

Thank you for reading 🤍